12 Best SEO techniques which will definitely rank your website on google. Everybody can implement these techniques yourself without help of Best Digital Marketing Consultant in Delhi. So let's read it:-
1. Front load your title tag:-
Try to use your keyword in name of "Title" of your website's page or blog. It will help your page to rank better. If your title will be your keyword then google will understand that what your page is about. then if anybody runs search on search engine on your keyword then, google will identify your post and then it will show your post to the visitor. It is a type of indicator to search engine that your post is relevant to the keyword searched by visitor of search engine. Google needs this indicator without using this indicator your post will never rank on your search engine whether your post is good or not. But don't forcibly or un-meaningfully enter your keyword in Title tag. For doing it practically, Change your keyword according to the title. You can have different keyword for different posts. So you don't need to change your title. Just change or add a keyword.
2.Make short URLs:-
Always make short URLs. URLs are as short as better. URLs are the links of your website. While posting your post you can edit your URL. URLs that are long are waste. URL should be relevant and short. Short URLs eases to crawlers of search engine to read your website faster.
3. Use Multimedia in Blog Post:-
Use images or videos in your blog's post or in your website's page because Images and graphics makes your post attractive to the visitor but remember not to use much multimedia because it increases your file size and therefore loading speed of your website may increases. It is possible that user will leave your website if they didn't see even a single image in your posts. Webpage full of text sounds very un-attractive so viewer will not stay until a minute on your website. Webpage without any image sounds like the website is created by an un-professional man. So Attractive Images are must for gathering audience on website 4. Use Outbond Links:- Outbond links means that you should link your website's text to the URL of other websites's page. Just link few words or a line only. You can link that word or line to the page that briefly explains the meaning of that word or line. But always remember never link your text to the webpage of the website which is attractive and useful. Otherwise, viewer may leave your website and get shifted to other website forever. The Webpage that you are linking your text with, should be irrelevant to your business but relevant to the linked text. You can use your own other website for this if you have any. It indicates search engine that what your text is about and helps in ranking faster.
5. Use Correct Heading Tags:- Select the text, then right click and then you will see H1,H2 or H3 Tag. Adjust this Tag according to the text. It gives better view to the viewer. H means Heading, T means Title and P means Paragraph. Use of correct tags increases the usability of your website. It will increase the ease to customer to read your website's text. Otherwise viewer can be got confused that from where this paragraph ends and from where it get started. In this irritation, viewer may close your website.
6. Use Modifier in Titles:- Words like 'Top', 'Best' and 'New' are called Modifiers. These modifiers increases the viewers's attraction towards the post. Therefore, the possibility of viewer to open your post increases. Words like Top and Best grabs viewer's attraction. Use modifiers in Title tag. It is possible that viewer had also searched using modifiers, then google will display your post first so ranking of your post will increase.
7. Use Social Sharing Buttons:- It is recommended to always display social sharing buttons that are linked to your social media accounts. Link it with your social media accounts that are relevant to your business. Using Social share buttons increases the trust of your customer on you. Customer can directly contact to you from there. Displaying your social media accounts anywhere else is not worth. Social sharing buttons displays your social media accounts at right place in a right manner.
8. Research on keyword:- There are many websites such as LsiGraph.com from where you can analyse that which keyword is suitable for you. Never choose your keyword yourself. Always analyse it. These type of websites reads your website's content completely on that basis it tells you that which keyword is most suitable. It also tells that how much audience exists on which keyword.
9. Internal Linking:-
Link your website's text with other posts of the same website. It increase the presence of visitor on website. Visitor will not need to go to other website for other information if he/she will get that information from the linked page.
10. Image Optimization:-
There are many websites from where you can optimize images such as Compressor.io . Optimizing images means reducing its file size. The file size of image can be reduced. Reducing File size of image is important because File size of image reflects on loading speed of website. Website with lesser file size will load faster. If Website's loading speed is low then visitor may not wait for opening of your website.
11. Rich Snippets/Schema:- Create snippets for all pages of your websites. It tells google that 'what your page is', is it an Article, Resume, business or etc. On it's basis, google can rank your website in search results in right place. You can get your schema from TechnicalSEO.com.
12. Backlinks (Off-Page SEO):-
Creating backlinks of website is a very simple term. Backlink means post a comment or blog or any content on other's website that contains the link of your website. It's advantage is that Google will notice that your website is mentioned everywhere and then Google will assume that your website is becoming popular. So Google will give higher rank to the webpages of your website. But you have to post on websites that are similar to your industry and whose Domain Authority is high.