Literally translated as the "science of architecture," Vastu Shastra describes the principles of design for homes and other constructed structures, as well as ground preparation and space organisation. In this article, we'll see how you can design your home according to the Vastu Shastra.
What is Vastu Shastra?
Vastu Shastra is a science that adds value to your life and brings tranquilly and success to your home. There is a scientific basis for every Vastu Tips for Home suggestion, which makes it easier to follow. Instead of being restricted to rigid plan designs, Vastu Shastra for home theories gives ideas and concepts for building a living environment that is in harmony with nature.
With its five elements in balance, Vastu Shastra considers the home as an alive soul that should radiate a high level of positive energy (earth, fire, water, space, and air). Mental health is ultimately influenced by a person's home's energy.
On to a few Vastu suggestions for the home, shall we?
Vastu Tips for Home:
Vastu Tips for Home Entrance:
- Based on astrology, a home's positive energy prefers to come through an entry facing north. As a result of this strategy, inhabitants experience increased growth and well-being, leading to more prosperity and positive wealth.
- A well-lighted doorway, whether it's natural or artificially lit, provides a good environment in any house. There are several ways to provide light to a doorway, such as a window or a lamp.
- Inviting optimism into a home begins with a clean, well-dust, and clutter-free entrance. Preventing the doorway from becoming an unattended fissure that attracts negativity by regularly infusing it with rock saltwater.
Vastu Tips for Kitchen:
- Because Agni (the god of fire) governs this direction, Vastu shastra recommends placing the kitchen in the southeast. A northwest direction can be used in some situations when a southeast position isn't viable to attain.
- Any fire-related appliances, such as gas stoves, gas ovens, toaster ovens, microwave ovens, and cylinders, must go in the southeast corner of the kitchen. They must also be angled such that the cook must face east when using them.
- Cooking appliances, such as gas cylinders or ovens, should not be installed on the same platform as a washbasin since fire and water are incompatible.
Vastu Tips for the Living Room:
- According to Vastu shastra, sofa sets and other heavy furniture should be placed in the west or southwest corner of the living room. If you have a television and other electrical equipment in your living room, it should be situated
- According to Vastu Shastra colour recommendations for the house, a calming colour scheme may produce positive energy in a home. Lighter shades of pink, cream, beige, and white should be used in the living room. Opt for furnishings in strong colours like turquoise, pink, or gold to give the room a burst of colour.
- According to Vastu, the living room should not have any artwork that depicts agony, sadness, or sorrow in order to prevent bad energy.
Vastu Tips for Bathroom:
- Ideally, the shower and washbasin should be situated in the direction of the east, north, or northeast.
- Neutral tones such as brown, beige, and cream should be used in this room as well. Natural wall tiles and other bathware products from AGL can help with that.
- For the Vastu shastra home, bathroom ventilation is essential. Bathroom windows and exhaust fans should always face the northeast, allowing enough air and sunshine to flow.
Homeowners and renters alike would benefit from following Vastu guidelines for homes. Having a Vastu-compliant house may make a world of difference in your life and provide you happiness Vastu recommendations for dwellings might be difficult, impractical, or even impossible to implement. But there's no need to be concerned. As a result, these Vastu guidelines for dwellings are more of a guide than a set of "do-or-die."