Netflix popularity doesn’t even need an explanation. By that time, Netflix is becoming the leading video streaming platform with 220 million users. Movies, videos, music, shows, anything if you don’t have access to the internet. You can surf over Netflix only when you have an internet connection, which makes people eager to have an option to be able to watch their favorite movie or show offline.
If you also wonder how to download Netflix videos and enjoy them offline, here’s good news for you. In this guide, we are going to talk about the ultimate solution to your problem of downloading Netflix videos, which is Netflix video downloader.
One of the most effective Netflix Video Downloaders is Replay Video Catcher. It lets you download as well as store all your downloaded stuff within which makes it very organized while using offline.
Here are some steps on how you can download your movies from Netflix through Replay Video Catcher.
- First, either you can download this app from any regular browser or it is also available on the play store, you can install the app from there.
- Opening replay video catcher will take you to an interface of its layout.
- Whichever video you want to record from Netflix, play it along on your browser.
- On the Replay Video Catcher, you’ll find the GET VIDEO BUTTON. Click on it.
- As you’ll click on Get Video, the app will automatically read the video and will put it in the recording area.
- Now just press RECORD.
- Now once it is recorded, you can either watch it from the app itself or could also save it to your gallery for easy access.