If you’re encountering webmail issues with your SBCGlobal.net email account then, what best you can do is first check ‘Is Sbcglobal email down’ or not. Then, if you get to know that the email server of your SBCGlobal email is not down then, simply set up your SBCGlobal email account on your iOS device to get rid of webmail issues. To help you with the same, we’ve below-mentioned about how you can set up your SBCGlobal email account using SBCGlobal email settings for iPhone. Yes! Similar to the setup process for Outlook where you need SBCGlobal outlook email settings, you also need to have email settings for configuring the SBCGlobal account on your iPhone. Now, let’s have a look at how you can do so:
- From iPhone settings, click on ‘Mail, Contacts and Calendars’ option.
- Choose Add Account and then ‘Other’ option if the Sbcglobal email domain is not there in the option.
- Then, select ‘Add Mail Account’ and enter your ‘Name, Email ID and Password.’
- After that, click on the ‘Next’ button to select ‘IMAP’ and to enter the following server settings—
IMAP Server Settings:
- Incoming E-mail Server: imap.mail.att.net; Incoming Port: 993
- Outgoing Email Server: smtp.mail.att.net; Outgoing Port: 465
That’s it! Now, hit the ‘Save’ button to finish the setup process.