Like many other browsers, AOL gold desktop also uses Adobe Flash Player to stream media content. It is also significant if you are using AOL desktop for graphics creation and gaming as well. Most of the internet browsers have pre-installed Adobe flash player you only need to plug in manually for a particular website. Sometimes AOL desktop manager prevents the installation of the flash player, and the system is not able to load the contents. In this critical situation, one needs an instant solution. Here are some of the most commonly encountered issues:
- Flash player is not working well with the AOL gold desktop.
- Error in installing and downloading flash player on AOL gold
- AOL gold is not detecting the flash player.
- Not able to play videos on AOL Desktop Gold.
- Unable to update flash player
In this blog, we are going to discuss some easy troubleshooting steps which enable you to solve the problem on your own.
Ways To Fix AOL Gold Desktop Flash Player Issues
When your flash player taking time to load videos and games, it means there might be some error with the flash player. Here we are providing a detail solution to fix the issues. Go through these steps carefully.
Flash Player Is Not Working Well With The AOL Gold Desktop
If you face an error while installing the flash player, the following steps will help you to resolve the issue:
- Open YouTube in the browser to check that your software is compatible or not.
- Open the desktop manager by pressing CTRL+ALT+DLT simultaneously.
- Choose the processor option and click on the End Process button that closes all the AOL programs
- Now open the internet browser and download the latest version of the flash player.
- If the issue still exists, try to solve it by log files.
- Download and install the Log Files to exclude registry errors
- After eliminating the flaws, you can download the flash player for the AOL gold desktop.
AOL Gold is not detecting the Flash Player
Even after the installation of the flash player in your system, the AOL gold desktop is not able to detect it. In this situation, follow the given steps carefully:
- Open the tool option from the browser.
- Click the Compatibility View option.
- In the newly opened window, type the site address in the given box and then click on the Add button.
- Tap the Close button to save the changes.
Not able to play videos on the AOL Desktop Gold
Everything is working fine except video streaming, carefully follow the given steps:
- Check the anti-virus setting of your PC and open the Private Browsing Setting.
- Choose the Category and exclusion option.
- Click on the Extension
- Now click on the Add option and type aol.com
- Save the changes.
Error in downloading and installing Flash Player on AOL Gold Desktop
Follow the below steps to solve the issues:
- Go to the browser and type abobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
- Download the current version of the flash player and save it into your system.
- Click on the Run option.
- Follow the instruction poping on the screen to complete the installation process.
Apart from all the troubleshooting steps, sometimes you need to Download Gold Desktop again in your system to fix the issues. Make sure that you are using the latest version of the software to avoid the obstacles.