MS Outlook is a popularly used email client over the world. All of its users must be informed of PST (Personal Storage Table) and OST (Offline Storage Table) file to store mailbox data. But there is one more file identified as NST file known as a Microsoft Outlook 2016/ 2013/ 2010/ 2007 storage file. Thus, the main purpose of this blog is to let what is NST file extension, where it is located and how one can convert NST file to PST format.
How to Convert NST File To Outlook?
In order to import NST to outlook, there is no manual procedure available that a user can try. So, to do the same in the safe and effective, a user needs to use an automated NST to PST converter tool which is available on the market. Amongst all such applications, SysInfo OST to PST Wizard is one of the widely used tool. It is able to convert emails, contacts, journals, tasks, and to-dos from Exchange OST to PST and with that import password encrypted Outlook OST file to PST format and Save Exchange OST file to Outlook PST, MSG, DBX, EML, MBOX & Archive. The best part is that it fits with the latest version of Windows 10 and MS Outlook 2016
Feature Of Tool
- Import emails, contacts, journals, tasks, and to-dos from Exchange OST to PST
- Imports password encrypted Outlook OST file to PST format
- Store Exchange OST file to Outlook PST, MSG, DBX, EML, MBOX & Archive
- Supports damaged or corrupted Exchange OST files
- Appears with Date Range Filter, Search, and Preview options for precise migration.
Above I have explained about NST files and what is a procedure to Import NST file. Now it is up to you be wise while choosing a tool.