Import PST Files from Outlook to Thunderbird in MBOX File Format with Attachments
In this post, we will discuss the commonly asked query i.e. “how can I import PST files to Thunderbird”. Here we are also providing a suitable solution that resolves the same query in a few easy steps. In this blog, we will not waste the time on the manual method which is not the perfect and suitable solution to import PST files into Thunderbird MBOX format. Here you will find the best and perfect way – PST to MBOX Converter (third-party tool), and its complete benefits and working to know how to import PST files to Thunderbird mailbox format with attachments.
PST to MBOX – Method to Import PST Files from Outlook to Thunderbird
The PST to MBOX Converter is the highly suggested solution by experts for users who are looking a query like “how can I import PST files to Thunderbird”. It helps all types of users including professional and non-professional. The tool is able to run on any edition of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and all below editions. So, you can utilize this PST to MBOX conversion tool on any 32-bit/64-bit Windows OS and successfully import PST files from Outlook to Thunderbird mailbox format along with attachments. The software has the efficiency to keep the email content, email formatting, images, and attachments in a well-accurate manner without any changes. Without Outlook installation, you can also resolve the query of “how can I import PST files to Thunderbird”.
Key Features of PST to MBOX Converter:
- Able to work even without Outlook and Thunderbird installation.
- Supports bulk PST files conversion to Thunderbird MBOX file in a single process.
- Provides dual options – Add File(s) and Add Folder to import PST files into the software.
- Gives a preview of all added PST files in the software preview window before importing to the MBOX file format.
- Compatible to import PST files of any Outlook edition including Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2016.
- Allows the option to select saving location according to your choice. So you can save the converted files at your selected location.
- It developed with easy graphical user interface that is simple to utilize by any technical and non-technical user.
- Installable on all the edition of Windows OS including both 32-bit and 64-bit.
How Can I Import PST Files to Thunderbird – With PST to MBOX Tool?
Step 1. Firstly, install and run this program on your Windows machine.
Step 2. Open the tool, and select Add File or Add Folder option and load PST files into the software for conversion.
Step 3. After that, you can take the preview facility by selecting every added PST file. Then, press on the Export to continue.
Step 4. Now, select MBOX as an output format to save PST files into Thunderbird supported MBOX format. And then also choose saving location by using the Browse button.
Step 5. After that,, click on the Convert button to start the conversion from PST files to MBOX files to resolve your query of “how can I Import PST files to Thunderbird”. You can see the live conversion during the process.
Step 6. Within a couple of minutes, the software will complete the conversion and show the success message of Conversion Done Successfully. Then, press on the OK button to accomplish the procedure.
Try PST to MBOX Converter – Free Version
For the user’s evaluation, the PST Converter software also offers a free demo version that has the capability to work in an accurate way as a licensed edition. If you want to know how to import PST files to Thunderbird before purchasing this tool, then, first of all, you can use this trial version, which is able to import 20 emails from the PST file to Thunderbird MBOX mailbox without any cost. After testing this free version, you can buy the PST to MBOX software to import bulk PST files from Outlook to Thunderbird MBOX mailbox at once without any alteration.