Yahoo mail is extraordinary in its own ways but sometimes you can face issues when you open it on Google Chrome. But no need to worry as this issue can be resolved easily with the help of technicians available at Yahoo chat. When Yahoo mail is not working on Google Chrome, you can try the methods given below:
- Clear the cookies and caches from Chrome
1. Open the Chrome browser and click on ‘More’ given at the right corner.
2. In the menu, click on ‘Tools’ and then click on ‘clear browsing data’.
3. Select the time limit as ‘All time’ from the drop-down menu.
4. Select the options cookies, cached images and files, and other site data and then click on ‘Clear Data’.
- Update the Chrome
If the above method didn’t work, the issue can arise because of an outdated browser. Hence you can try to update Google Chrome to its latest version as follows:
1. Open Google Chrome and click on the ‘More’ option.
2. Next, click on the ‘Update Google Chrome’ option.
3. After that select the ‘relaunch’ option.
- Restart the browser
Sometimes starting your Chrome browser may also fix the issue when the Yahoo mail is not working on this browser.
1. Launch the Chrome browser and click on ‘More’.
2. Go to the bottom of the ‘Settings’.
3. Click ‘Advanced’ and under ‘Privacy and Security, select ‘content settings’.
In case the issue remains unresolved, don’t forget to dial the Yahoo customer service phone number where the Yahoo experts will provide you with a definite way out of this issue. You can also avail other information and clear your queries regarding Yahoo.