Looking for ways on how to import MBOX files to PST in Outlook 2010 Many people prefer Outlook over MBOX to operate their email work. If you are looking for a reliable way to import their MBOX Emails to PST, then MBOX to PST tool is the ideal option. By using the advanced tool, a user can easily migrate MBOX data to PST. In this blog, we have mentioned the steps on how to import the MBOX Emails to PST.
A Detailed Guide on How to Import MBOX File to PST in Outlook 2010
Import MBOX to Outlook 2010 VIA IMAP
- Open your Gmail account on the system and configure it to MBOX through IMAP.
- Set up your Gmail account by the login.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option and opt for the ‘Forwarding IMAP’ button.
- Now, enable the IMAP server.
After setting up your Gmail account on the system, open the ‘MBOX Account Settings’ tab. Open the email button and ‘Skip this and Configure with Existing Email’.
- The ‘Mail Account’ window will display on the system.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ tab.
- Then, enable the ‘IMAP server’ button.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ option.
Import Data from MBOX to Outlook 2010 via the Drag and Drop Way
- Make a new folder and rename it.
- Now, click on the ‘Mozilla MBOX Messages’ that you need to move into PST.
- Use the drag and drop way to move emails.
Move EML Files Into PST
- Open Outlook after moving the files to a new folder.
- Go for the ‘Drag and Drop’ process to move the entire data into PST.
If you plan to use the above manual way to import MBOX emails to PST, then we suggest you avoid using it. We recommend you go for KDETools MBOX to PST software that will perform a safe conversion and ensure a positive result. The user can make the conversion process easier and safer if they pick a high-performance MBOX converter.
Opt For a Reliable KDETools MBOX to PST Converter to Import MBOX File to PST in Outlook 2010
We suggest you opt for a reliable converter to import MBOX emails to Outlook PST safely. The user can transfer the data and perform a risk-free conversion using the advanced software. The MBOX to PST software has many features that allow the user to select between two dates by using the ‘Message Filtering’ feature to make it more convenient for them. They can also split their files by size, date and folder option by using the ‘Split File’ feature. The user can opt for a ‘Preview’ feature that will allow the user to see and double-check the entire data.
In this blog, we have discussed the manual method and how a user can use the third-party tool to import MBOX files to PST in Outlook 2010. Make sure that you read the blog to find out the steps and how you can perform the conversion of data safely.