Taking backup of data is always recommended, so if the files get accidentally deleted or removed from the server due to virus attack they can be restored. But the backup or BKF file will be of no use if itself is corrupt. Yes, like other files BKF is stored on local drive or network drive. Damage to these drives posses risk to Exchange BKF file and to remove the error, retrieve and restore exchange data we must use a professional Exchange mailbox extractor, an ultimate tool for all the Exchange backup solutions.
You may be wondering that why can't we use Exchange Recovery Tool and retrieve data instead of restoring from backup? Well, there are several parameters,
- First Backup is the first and immediate method to retrieve data as it has updated files and there is no stress about structure of files and folders.
- Second, It is the faster way to restore files to Exchange Server
Exchange BKF Recovery tool meets all these requirements and extracts the data from damaged mailbox instantly. All you need to do is follow simple steps
- Start the tool and select BKF file, click on 'Find' to know the path of BKF file
- Start the software and run the scan
- The items in the backup file (BKF) will be displayed
- Select which items you want to restore
- Select the format to save file or export to Office 365
The corrupt BKF file gets repaired and it becomes easy to restore them back to mailbox
Exchange Mailbox Extractor comes with several other features like it search Exchange Backup Files, supports Unicode characters, VHDX files recovery and compatible with Windows OS. You can try and download Exchange Mailbox extractor or commonly known as BKF file recovery software for free.