2 days might be less when you are in a city like Jaipur. However, this is not that you cannot have any trip that can let you see the major sightseeing of Jaipur on a 2-day trip. You just have to be active enough, and you have to give your whole day to the sights with Jaipur tour packages.
There are many agencies that can offer you these Jaipur tour packages easily and you just need to find the most reliable that suits your timing and budget. Before you plan any of your trips, here are some major sights that you should not miss visiting. So, let us get to it –
Day – 1: Central Jaipur
- City Palace – The city palace is situated on the famous badi chopar market of Jaipur. This place is well connected with other forts and sightseeing. You can get a public bus nearby to this place easily.
- Jantar Mantar – Jantar Mantar is a few meters away from City Palace, and you can pay a visit to this place just after that. This place has all those mathematical devices that were made to do some astronomical calculations.
- Hawa Mahal – This mahal has numerous windows that were made for a purpose. Every room in this Mahal has a window, and that window allowed women to see the celebration without getting out on the streets.
Day – 2: Around Jaipur
- Amber Fort – The Amer or Amber Fort is the most famous and astonishing fort that fascinate every tourist that ever visited. The fort looks spontaneous from the outside, and there are some really interesting views from the inside. Sheesh, Mahal will never fail to surprise with the astonishing and unbelievable art on the walls.
- Jaigarh Fort – The Jaigarh Fort is famous for world's largest cannon that was ever made and it is on the top of the fort. There were 40 elephants and other some animals that were needed to move the canon from one place. Either you can trek up to Nahargarh from Jaigarh, or you can take a taxi up there.
- Nahargarh Fort – This is again on the top of Jaigarh Fort, and you can get to see fewer sculptures there as compared to the other 2 forts, but the view is what makes your heart away. You will get to see the whole city from the top, and in the night it just lit up. You should plan a visit to all these places for a better Jaipur Trip.
For more info visit Rajsthan Tour Service