The American hit adult animated comedy Big Mouth is back with its third season, and we present every character and voice actor information you may need. The series is co-created by Jennifer Flackett, Nick Kroll, Mark Levin, and Adam Goldberg and takes a humorous toll on coming-of-age experience.
The story showcases a group of teenagers who deal with the ecstasy and terror that is growing up. The show is hilarious and relatable as well because it takes a realistic approach to present how wild fantasies can overtake anyone’s psyche. The first season was released in September 2017, the second one in October 2018, while the latest one dropped on October 4.
The show has gathered several big names from mainstream comedy, so here is a rundown of the main voice actors.
- Nick Kroll, in the role of Nick Birch: Nick Birch, is one of the main cast, and he suffers from his physical urges and self-image. Nick Kroll, best known for the series The League and voice acting in Sing and Sausage Party voices Nick Birch.
- John Mulaney, in the role of Andrew Glouberman: Andrew, is Nick’s Jewish buddy whose body is pear-shaped, and he suffers continuous harassment from Maury. He is voiced by John Mulaney is best known for his stand-up comedies. He also voices Spider-ham in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.
- Jessi Klein in the role of Jessi Glaser: The main female lead is sassy and smart as well; however; she feels insecure about her body. Jessi Klein voices her who has written and produced Inside Amy Schumer.
- Jenny Slate in the role of Missy Foreman-Greenwald: Foreman is Andrew’s ex and is a mixed-race character. She is not very popular because of her nerdy and mature personality. Jenny has formerly voiced characters in movies such as The Secret Life of Pets and Zootopia.
- Jason Mantzoukas in the role of Jay Bilzerian: Jay is a bi-teen and struggles because of his needs and wants. Jason Mantzoukas voices him, who has played Rafi in The League as well. He had a recurring role in the TV series The Good Place and Brooklyn Nine-Nine, while he also played The Tick-Tock Man in John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum.
The show has a versatile supporting cast that includes:
- Carlos Alazraqui as Gustavo (a book character).
- Richard Kind as Marty Glouberman (Andrew’s father).
- Gary Cole as Matthew’s veteran father.
- Natasha Lyonne as Suzette (a pillow).
- Seth Morris as Greg Glaser (Jessi’s father).
- Andy Daly as Dr. Wendy Engle and the ghost of Harry Houdini.
- Neil Casey as the Detective Dumont and student Lars.
- Jon Daly as Judd Birch (Nick’s brother).
- Kat Dennings as Leah Birch (Nick’s sister).
- Mark Duplass as Val Bilzerian (Jay’s brother).
- Jessica Chaffin as Shannon Glaser(Jessi’s mother).
- Nathan Fillion as himself.
- Julie Klausner as Cherry Marashina (Andrew’s cousin).
- Jak Knight as DeVon (Devin’s boyfriend).
- Rob Huebel as Mr. Terry Lizer (a teacher).
- Thandie Newton as Mona (a hormone monstress).
- Heather Lawless as Jenna Bilzerian ( Jay’s mother).
Several guest stars are set to appear like:
- David Cross in the role of Skip Glouberman, Andrew’s uncle.
- Wanda Sykes in the role of the Ghost of Harriet Tubman.
- Judd Hirsch in the role of Lewis Glouberman, Andrew’s grandfather.
- Queer Eye’s “Fab Five” in the role of themselves.
- Carol Kane in the role of Menopause Banshee.
- Rob Riggle in the role of Colonel Adderall.
- Retta in the role of the Ghost of Duke Ellington’s mother.
- Martin Short in the role of Gordie, a meta-Netflix character.