ATT is one of the most popular email service used by a huge population of user all across the world. ATT webmail proffers a wide range of provisional features to its customers like that of high storage capacity, sending and receiving emails, connecting to people in different parts across the world. Thus, it has become more effortless, and simple to get connected to others. It is always concerned about the security of the ATT email account and also protects against the malware and virus.
In this article, the experts have elaborated in brief the easy methods and steps of ATT email outlook settings. With the help of these steps, one can easily set the ATT.Net to email setup.
How to set up the ATT email settings on Outlook?
Here, we have mentioned below some of the easy steps to ATT email outlook settings. Are you looking for the strategies for setting up the ATT email settings? Do you want to know the SMTP and ATT.Net IMAP Settings? Then, you have to execute the following steps that are given below are as follows:
From the File tab, select Add Account.
• In the Add New Account window, select the manually configured ATT email outlook settings and select next.
• If the notification appears like this: Would you like to configure an email account? Select yes, at that point select next.
• Select the POP or IMAP radio option, and afterwards select next
• In the user Information segment, enter your name and email address.
• In the Server Information area, For Account Type, select POP3, For Incoming mail server, enter inbound.att.net, For Outgoing mail (SMTP) server, and enter outbound.att.net.
• After these steps, in the login information sector, enter your details such as username and password.
• After that, select the Remember password checkbox and Snap-On ‘More settings’
• On the Outgoing Server tab, select My active server (SMTP) requires validation Use same settings as my approaching mail server. On the Advanced tab, Set Incoming server (POP 3) to port 995, Select this checkbox: This server requires a safe association (SSL), Set Outgoing server (SMTP) to port 465, For Use the accompanying kind of encrypted association, select SSL.
• Select OK, Next, and after that Finish.
If you are getting issues while following the steps, then get in touch with our proficient experts for a solution. They are available round the clock to give you service.
The final dictum
So as to utilize ATT email successfully, the client needs the ATT email outlook settings effectively. Consequently, it will assist the client in making the most extreme utilization of ATT email also. The previously mentioned advances are according to the rules of the ATT specialized help group specialists. In the event that you are experiencing inconvenience identifying with the ATT email service standpoint, at that point you can call us at our ATT email helpline number whenever. We are available 24*7 to control help to customers as we are glad to help you any time of time, day and night. Our team will guide you through the efficient steps of the settings.