Baking is known as the culinary speciality of cooking lovers but this recipe is for those who detest spending hours in the kitchen and were always shunned out from the kitchen by their mothers. Who knew hide and seek was more thn just a biscit. Go ahead and enjoy this super quick and tasty cake.
Ingredients (serves 2)
1. Hide and seek – 2 packets
2. Glass of cold milk – 300 ml
3. Eno – 1 sachet (unflavoured)
3. Baking soda – half tspn
4. Sugar – 6 tspns
5. Cocoa powder (unsweetened) – 2 tspns
1. Chocolate spread
1. Melted Cadbury chocolate in butter
2. Almonds, walnuts and cashews
3. Whipped cream
1. Crush the biscuits and grind them in the mixer adding 50ml of milk at a time
2. Stop adding milk when the batter reaches ribbon like consistency
3. Add sugar into the mixy and churn well
4. Take the batter out and pour it into a microwave friendly greased pan.
5. Then add eno/baking soda into the batter along with chopped dry fruits.
6. Mix the batter well and set it aside for 5 minutes.
7. Microwave the dish for 4 minutes and check for any sogginess on the bottom of the batter using toothpick or needle.
8. In case your batter is a bit runny, you may keep the dish inside for another minute or two.
9. Once your cake is ready you may use chocolate spread or melt a Cadbury chocolate in butter to spread over the cake.
10. Decorate with as much whipped cream as you desire in any style.