Home Remedies to Treat or Avoid Headache Instantly - Best Natural Remedies such as Natural Oil, Clove, Cinnamon and other activities that can help you to treat Heachache instantly without any medical help or use of medicines.
Everyone experiences a time when a cup of coffee surrenders to snap our headache. The first thing we search then is a pain killer to reduce this pain. But using painkillers more often can cause headache themselves. So what should be done, before your mild headache converts into a migraine? The solution is in this article. Here we are providing the top 8 home remedies to avoid headache issues after concerning various experienced Homeopaths.
1. Drink Water: Sometimes headache occurs when our body gets dehydrated due to lack of water intake in our body. Studies have revealed that chronic dehydration is a basis of headache, tension and migraine. To avoid dehydration headaches, you have to focus on drinking the required amount of water throughout the day and should add foods to your diet which contains more water.
2. Use Essential Oils: Applying essential oils to your head or temple provides therapeutic benefits. Some of the essential oils considered helpful for headache are Peppermint and lavender essential oils. Peppermint essential oils are used to reduce headaches caused due to tension, whereas lavender essential oils helpful in migraine pain.
3. Do Yoga: Practising yoga improves the state of mind and reduces stress. People dealing with chronic migraine can reduce the intensity & frequency of their pain by receiving yoga therapy with conventional care. Studies have shown that people who practice yoga have experienced a significant reduction in the frequency and severity of their headaches.
4. Ginger: Ginger is an ancient remedy used for instant relief from headache. The inflammations occur in the blood vessels of the head are responsible for headache. It can be reduced with the help of ginger. This remedy can be consumed as ginger tea or ginger lemon juice in order to moderate its pungent taste. Other than consuming it orally, you can also apply a paste of ginger and 2 tablespoons water directly on your forehead for quick relief.
5. Cinnamon: Studies have shown that whenever we experience a pungent taste, our brain generates some signals which lead to reducing the inflammation in the blood vessels of the head. However, this pungent spice is commonly applied directly to your forehead and temples, in order to reduce your headache quickly. Cinnamon sticks are first ground into a powder and then some water is added into it, to create a paste to apply on the head.
6. Basic Stretches: Some physical exercises in which your head and neck are stretched can do wonders for you. Moving your chin upwards & downwards left & right and bending your neck sideways towards each shoulder results in relaxing your head muscles. You can try to slowly rotate the neck in clockwise and counterclockwise directions, to relax the shoulder and neck muscles.
7. Cloves: Cloves contain cooling and pain-relieving properties which can ease your pain. Cloves smell is very strong and is often used as a natural remedy for the problems related to nose, neck, and head. They are crushed into small pieces (but not in a powdery form) and then kept in a clean handkerchief, in order to inhale their fragrance.
8. Apple: Both Apple and apple cider vinegar helps to reduce headaches by restoring the acid-alkaline balance in the body. The mixture of half a cup of apple cider vinegar with half a cup of water is boiled in a covered container and after removing its heat, its steam is inhaled to get instant relief from sinus headaches.
Headaches are distinguished by the sense of tension in the neck, shoulder, and scalp. Whereas migraines are characterized as pulsating headaches, they occur on one side of the head. It is necessary to avoid headache activating substances like MSG, alcohol, excessive caffeine, tyramine, phenylethylamine, etc. Else you have these top 8 home remedies to avoid headache issues.