Main Features of Exchange Server Migration:
- Migrate Exchange 2007/2010 to Exchange 2007,2010,2013,2016
- Migrate Exchange 2013 to Exchange 2007,2010,2013,2016
- Migrate Exchange 2016 to Exchange 2007,2010,2013,2016
- Best Exchange Server Migration Tool: Migrate exchange server to exchange server without any data loss. It maintains data integrity and there is no limitation of mailboxes
- True incremental migration: The migration is true incremental without duplicates
- Exclude folder option : Exclude folder option can be used during migration.
- Migrating Exchange Server to Exchange Server / Office 365: EdbMails provides feature to Migrate Exchange server to Exchange Server or Office 365 directly.
- Demo version: You can Download and install the trial version, it’s completely free and you can recover upto 30 items from each and every mailbox folders.
- To the point user interface with modern elements.
EdbMails is the best software for Exchange server to Exchange server migration or Office 365 migrations.
Steps to Perform Live Exchange server to Office 365 Migration
1. Install EdbMails Application in you system
2. Select the option “Live Exchange Migration”
3. Login to Source Live Exchange Server Admin account
4. Check the mailbox list in the window, if list is not found, Generate the mailboxes CSV file as prompted and follow the steps, load the generated Mailboxes CSV file and continue.
5. Select the Mailboxes from which you would like to migrate
6. Click “Migrate to Destination Office 365” button
7. Login to destination Office 365 Admin account
8. Check the mailbox list in the window,, if list is not found, Generate the mailboxes CSV file as prompted and follow the steps, load the generated Mailboxes CSV file and continue.
9. Use automatic mapping or manual mapping method to map source and destination mailboxes
10. Click “Migrate Live Exchange to Office 365 ” button.
Also Visit: Exchange 2010 to 2016 migration
For more information visit : https://www.edbmails.com/pages/exchange-2010-to-2016-migration.html