Before going for actual steps let’s understand the reason why users prefer conversion technique to export exchange EDB to PST file.
Various Reasons for Conversion:
- Data Corruption or Inaccessible data. It occurs due to virus attack or large database sizes.
- Hardware Failure.
- Dirty Shutdown.
- Malicious Software
- Accidental deletion of mailbox
- Server failure or crash
- Jet engine error.
The conversion technique is not easy when you import Microsoft exchange EDB to PST files directly, it may affect your files. Users may even end up losing important data. Now the question is how to convert Edb files without any data loss and in an efficient way. The best way to deal is using any efficient third party like EdbMails which saves your time and avoids important data loss.
Why to choose EdbMails?
- Recovers deleted, corrupted or inaccessible data from EDB file in no time.
- Granular recovery and no size limitations.
- It can save files in different formats like TXT, EML and HTML etc.
- Recovers mails, contacts, calendars, task, notes, inbox items, outbox items and attachments etc. With every email properties like to, cc, bcc, and date, time or subjects etc.
- Selective Mailbox Recovery and supports Unicode characters.
- Supports all the exchange server versions like 2007, 2010, 2010 and 2016 etc.
Steps to Export EDB to PST using EdbMails
- Download and Install EdbMails application. Login using appropriate credentials.
- Select EDB to PST, EDB to office 365 and Exchange option then click continue.
- Browse the EDB file which you wish to recover and then click continue.
- Select the mailboxes which you wish to export and then click on Export Outlook PST.
- Once the export is completed, Export Operation has been Completed message will be prompted.
To know more please visit: https://www.edbmails.com