QuickBooks Desktop is the best, top of the line accounting software, for small and medium sized businesses. QuickBooks Desktop Pro is probably not the primary port of call you’ll want to form if you’re not too confident using software, especially if it involves installing programs on your computer.
After thoroughly researching on this topic and viewing every possible aspect, our QuickBooks Customer Service team has come up with this text, where we'll not only answer this question but also will provide the users with the whole process.
However, just in case of any doubt, the user can get in-tuned with our technical support team via our toll-free number, and clear all the clouds of confusion.
Pros & Cons of QuickBooks Desktop Pro
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro interacts alright with other applications, especially products from Microsoft.
- Learning and using it's pretty simple, I even have never encounter any bugs with it.
- QuickBooks does have the connotation of “small business.” I’m not a programmer but a large-scale accounting solution wouldn’t be my first preference.
- I’ve seen slicker user interfaces for other applications, but to be honest that's not really an enormous think about my mind when considering accounting software.
How to Install QuickBooks Desktop Pro Online:
- Open up the downloaded QuickBooks file
- Follow alongside the on-screen instructions, and accept the software contract, then select “Next”
- Here, type in your product and license numbers, the hit “Next”
Select installation type
You have the selection between express or custom and network.
Express Install: recommended if a first-time user, re-installer, or using QuickBooks on just one (1) computer
- Click on “Express,” then hit “Next”
- Click “Install”
- Once installation completes, click “Open QuickBooks to urge started”
Custom and Network Install: recommended if location not your default location, employing a server to host, or fixing a multi-user network
- Click on “Custom and Network Options,” then select “Next”
- Find the choice which describes how QuickBooks is going to be used and choose it
- Once you're taken to a subsequent screen, click on “Change the install location”
- Browser through to make a decision where you would like to put your QuickBooks folder, like the Programs folder
- Click on “Next” to initiate the installation
- One installation completes, click on “Open QuickBooks” so as to urge started
- Activate QuickBooks Desktop
- Once installation completes, you'll be asked to activate and update QuickBooks, do so.
After this process, if you’re still facing problems for install QuickBooks Desktop Pro, get ready to connect with the QuickBooks Customer Service team at +1(844) 583-0066 or connect with QuickBooks Pro Advisor or QuickBooks expert for any QuickBooks related issues and help. The team will assist you as per your needs and help you to choose the best QuickBooks versions for you.