Summary: With modern technology, our lives have become way easier than we have ever imagined, the same is liable for distorting our health. With yoga restore health, and know how to manage it efficiently.
Health is a state of complete mental, physical, social and spiritual well being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. Modern world (technology bound) bestows abiding gifts to the human race making our life comfortable, but at the same time seizes its most valuable treasure, health.
The scenario calls for the dire need of the ancient practice of yoga which focuses complete well-being, both physically and mentally. Yoga is a mystical practice, which connects the body, mind, and soul to facilitate its service of holistic healing to the practitioner.
Developed eons ago as a spiritual practice, today it has become the wellness trend on which most of the fitness fanatics swear by. Even many travelers today are opting for yoga retreat as their holidaying option.
Note: Yoga Retreat in Thailand, Nepal, and India or at other yogic land is a perfect merger of health, wellness, luxury, adventure, and traveling.
Managing Health with Yoga
Yoga consists of a lot of benefits that improves overall wellness and maintains it if you practice regularly. Yoga is quite effective and is the true medicine for the body that has the power to restore the vigor of the vital organs. Here is a list of the advantages that yoga bestows to a practitioner:
- Improves Posture and flexibility
- Treat Insomnia and helps to sleep better
- Aids with digestion and regulates metabolism
- Builds self-confidence
- Reduces stress, anxiety and aids in depression
- Improves coordination and relaxes the body-mind
- Relieves chronic pain keeping the joints strong
- Brings mental clarity and alertness
- Enhances work performance and efficiency
- Develops immunity power
- Helps with proper development of the mind and body
- Takes care of emotional and mental wellbeing
- Reduces signs of aging
These the basic benefits one can repeat from the practice, to get intensive one practice it regularly.
1. Managing health with yoga is easy and simple. The first thing to do is to start with the practice as soon as possible.
2. Join a yoga class for professional inputs to your practice and learn to perform poses correctly.
3. It is essential to stick to the practice to garner profound benefits.
4. Yoga is a disciplinary form of practice and teaches you the same. Ensure the practice ethics and principles both when on and off the mat.
5. Be cautious during the practice like avoiding some poses if you’re pregnant, menstruating, have high blood pressure, sciatica, glaucoma, injury or other issues that don’t go well with a particular pose.
6. Be aware of your body’s limitation, honor it, and notify you instructor about the same so they modify the practice as per you.
7. Before you start with the regime, make sure to gain knowledge of the yoga poses and select the one as per your need and body requirements. The right type of yoga style bestows required health benefits and also helps you to manage your wellbeing. Yoga styles include:
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Bikram Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Jivamukti Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga, etc.
8. Always be clear of your intentions and goals. This helps you in the long term and also manages your fitness with yoga. With the practice of the three major aspects of yoga - asana, pranayama, and dhyana, restore the health of the body, mind and soul.
9. Prepare yourself getting out of the comfort zone with the help of your trainer to get yourself prepared for a heightened level of practice through yoga teacher training or Yoga retreat in Chiang Mai.
10. Always be cautious of your move to prevent injury, you need to be aware of your health condition, listen to your body, choose an appropriate class, practice new poses under the guidance of a trainer, wear right clothes to avoid distractions, and more.
These are the ten basic ways one can restore and manage health with yoga.