Help is a service that mankind deserves. When a hand lends something that rejuvenates a living, it glorifies our existence. Help does not have names, but it has a voice. It does not have a form but needs a firm heart. When you give without expecting, you get without insisting.
Let us stand united to help people in God’s own country Kerala. A step forward will fill empty stomachs, will bring smiles back, will create ways for shelter.
The aim of writing this blog is to bring all collective helplines on a single page. I have tried to place all available helping outlets below. You can reach them to save Kerala.
Let us come together to save God's own country, most beautiful place, Kerala.
*Note – Before giving out help by any means(money, food, clothing, etc..), please make sure the helplines are genuine(As I have collected all these links/images from online). Please do not provide any kind of bank details or credential information to anyone. Make sure help reaches in correct and safe hands.
Those who cannot reach out for giving money, food or clothing, please pray for them, spread a word, become a voice, and use the social media platform as a medium to save lives.
If there any other helpline numbers/centres you want me to add, please let me know. Please do not provide any trolls/fake information. I will try to keep this page updated.
- Aravind KS
Source - Referral from a friend on Whatsapp
With the help of our kind-hearted friends and colleagues, we had delivered basic essentials materials for flood relief worth of 1 lakh till today 18:8:18
Expecting more its not the amount matters it's your heart to help the needy on time
So friends do contribute...
One hand help for Kerala.
If anyone willing to contribute please contact my number 9633925394. We are planning to buy essentials things for our relief camps today
- Twitter - Father Abraham: Pls help in finding myfrnds relatives PP.Mathai(95yrs),PM.Samuel,Thankamma Samuel,Annie&Child Manna(9yrs), approx gps 9.309920,76.683457,NearSVGVHSS
Source - https://twitter.com/aeasow/status/1031060279310864385
- Let's unite together and do it for Kerala
Source - https://twitter.com/Equityplus_adv/status/1031062235890761728
- Source - https://twitter.com/BlabbingFingers/status/1031057948473090048
- Another set of Helpline numbers
Source - From a friend on Instagram
- ACH - Anybody Can Help
Source - https://twitter.com/vmoorthynow/status/1031062170375573505
- For all of us in Mumbai, let's do our best to help others in need
Source - https://twitter.com/pastiche_pooh/status/1030571215503601664
- SIES College
Source - Via my friend Arun
- Here's how you can help those affected by the unprecedented floods in Kerala. Now you can make donations online to Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund through the site,
CMDRF - donation.cmdrf.kerala.gov.in/
Source - https://twitter.com/CMOKerala/status/1029363568725110784
- The Food Army is known to reach out to people during any natural calamity. It's time to reach out to Kerala.
Source - Whatsapp
We are airlifting these groceries to Kerela.
You can join us by giving any of these items at a collection centre near you.
1) Dry roasted Upma without water (pack in a zip lock bag)
2) Rice ( 1 kg pack)
3) Dal (1 kg pack)
4) Milk powder ( 1/2 kg pack)
5) Sugar (1 kg pack)
Collection on Sunday 19th and Monday 20th August 2018 only
Please share this message and help us in helping them.
The Food Army
SOUTH MUMBAI Vidhi Nerav Shah
407, Jewel bldg. 4th flr.
Behind Roxy Cinema.
Time : 11am to 5pm
A/9, 3rd floor,
Behind modern school.
101 Rushab Apts,
Dr. Parekh Street,
Opp H N Hospital,
Next to Girgaum Court,
Flat no 6. 2nd floor Shashidhar Apt.
Dr. Rajab Ali Patel Marg.
Lane Opp Breach Candy Hospital.
72, Sahakar Niwas ,
20, Tardeo road ,
Next to Brand Factory Mall ,
D/2, Venus Apartments,
R. G. Thadani Marg,
Near Flora Restaurant,
WESTERN SUBURBS BANDRA
B 702, Siddhi Vinayak Apt,
601 Aditya Bldg,
Near Hinduja Healthcare,
Klozet, Shop no 2.
Opp Anand Vihar Chemist,
1001, New Madhuvan Society,
81B Saraswati Road,
Opp Gokul Icecream,
401, Kalpana bldg,
Near Mangal nursing home,
Off SV road,
A/601, Nandini bldg,
Behind Vijay Store
Flat no.9, 1st floor,
Next to Daulat Vihar,
Bapubhai Vashi Road,
Neat east west flyover of Dadabhai Road,
Vile Parle west.
101. Saroj Apartment,
Opp. Grasshopper Hotel,
Next to Nanavati School,
V. P. Road,
Vile Parle west.
Dr. Krishna Desai
Shruti Clinical Laboratory
203 Royal Chambers,
Opp Millenium Club,
N.S. Road no 1,
Palash Tower, B wing,
Flat no. 53, 5th floor,
Veera Desai Road,
Near Country Club,
Next to Gundecha Symphony,
Flat no 34, 5 floor,
New Akandjyot CHS,
Bldg no 11,
Manish Nagar, J P Road ,
Andheri West ,
Next to 4 bungalows Gurudwara.
B -14, Shivam CHS,
Opp Pathare Prabhu Hall,
Mrs vijaya Sailopal
603, Garden view.
Above Gandhi nursing home
Next to oh! Calcutta Restrauant
Nr. Swami Samarth temple circle,
opp. Hdfc bank
605, A wing, Nandadeep,
Opp Hilton tower,
Malpa Dongri road,
802 B Mahindra eminents
S V road,
Dr. Krishna Desai
Suburban Hitech Blood bank
Rani Sati marg,
Near Railway line,
A 101, Maurya,
Opp 16 hours fitness gym,
Vasant Valley complex,
Film city road,
Before Dindoshi depot.
Opposite Oberoi mall.
Malad / Goregaon east.
The Ocean Cake shop
Shop no. 6,
Opp Vasant Sadhna,
J 1438 govardhan nagar,
Opp Poisar gymkhana
Near Raghu leela mall ..
9B-405, Whispering Palms xxclusive,
502, Olive Apt,
Near Lotus hospital,
C/202, Star Galaxy CHS,
Opp St. Anne' High School,
G wing, Flat no. 703,
Shree Shankeshwar nagar,
Landmark - Gokulanand Hotel,
CENTRAL SUBURBS Dilshad Nensey
102, Shirin Villa bldg,
2nd floor, Room no. 7/8,
Opp Aqsa medical store ,
590/30, Dr. B.A road,
SHRI SATYAM STORES (ladharam DI hatti)
shop no V 5&6 opp bhaaji mkt
next to RAJ WINE SHOP OPP GOLDEN TEMPLE SION ,KOLIWADA
Ri Kumar Mody
Flat no. 1,
Neelkanth Nilayam society,
Opp Joy hospital,
Near Jain Mandir,
D.K. Sandhu Marg ,
Jaya Amit Gangar
B-3, Vasant Prabhat,
608, S T Road,
A 601, Rajhans Bhavan,
Opp Ganpati Mandir,
Above Dhanlaxmi bank,
Flat no.2, Grd floor.
Poonam bldg, Plot no.160.
R. B. Mehta Marg,
Next to Natural ice-cream, Ghatkopar east.
Time : 9am to 5pm
F/702, Raheja vistas,
Chandivali farm road,
Above Om salon,
4 Pushpa Kunj CHS,
Dr. Ambedkar road,
Opp Vanividylay school,
Near Tirupati Balaji temple,
Ram maruti road,
A 403, Shree Krishna Jyot,
Near New Marathon,
D1-102, Nilgiri Gardens,
Sector 24, CBD Belapur,
C-33, Flat no. 89
Kendriya Vihar CHS,
Sector - 38,
Nerul West Seawoods,
Beside seawoods D'mart,
C/O Vishwas Rao
Flat no. 403, Krishna villa,
Shantaram Sadan, 2nd floor.
Near Saankeshwar nagar,
- Alert: People in the low lying areas along Chalakudy river and its tributaries are requested to move to higher locations as a precautionary measure.
Source - https://twitter.com/CMOKerala/status/1030058958541619200
Source - https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-seeking-international-aid-for-kerala-floods-from-united-nations
- Google has launched in partnership with the government to locate those who need rescue, please share this link or fill it for someone you know needs rescue.
Source - https://google.org/personfinder/2018-kerala-flooding
- 26 people have been trapped for more than 48hrs.
Source - https://twitter.com/akhiladundu/status/1030529660772184064
- Food Facility
Source - https://twitter.com/Nithinsha_MS/status/1030842727896739840
- People in Chennai, pls spread the word
Source - https://twitter.com/Vineeth_Sree/status/1030732144388141057
- For those in Pathanamthitta District, please call these numbers for help
Source - https://twitter.com/NivinOfficial/status/1030032777373278208
- This is to inform you that RohiniSilverScr will be a collecting centre from Sat 18.08.2018(12pm) to Mon 20.08.2018(12pm) to collect the essentials you would like to contribute
Source - https://twitter.com/RohiniSilverScr/status/1030643934643384322
- There are 55 people stranded in one house near Aluva, Chowara Route. After Kondoti junction. Pls, contact this whatzp no 9744948580 NO food /Water/Other facilities. Very serious situation. Urgent rescue needed now.
Source - https://twitter.com/KisanWelfareOrg/status/1030666150290452481
- Dear Chennai, Let’s help in all ways we can, we are collecting relief materials for Kerala Floods at our Porur premises till tomorrow noon. Will be sent to Kerala via a truck, kindly donate what you can.
Source - https://twitter.com/GKcinemas/status/1030696458356318208
- Kids Aashiq and Malavika. Parents are not with them right now.! They are at the Naval Base. They are saying, they are from Kalady. Let's get them to their parents. Kindly share.
Source - https://twitter.com/THM_Off/status/1030704614411186176
- Those who need immediate assistance in Pathanamthitta can contact me on 9447010000,7561072202,9947385287,9446666971,9539599959
Source - https://twitter.com/antoantonyinc/status/1030718725488406529
- Help These Girls
Source - https://twitter.com/Rhemaoffl/status/1030612455599136768
- Sri Ramakrishna Ashrama, Mysuru is working tirelessly to extend a helping hand for flood-affected villages in Kodagu(Karnataka)
Source - Whatsapp
The need of the hour is the below necessary Items :
Rice (For Ganji)
Avalakki (Puffed Rice)
Water Purifying Tablets
Rusk (Not Bread)
Biscuits (Without Cream)
People willing to drop these off at the Mysuru Ashrama can do so at the below Address:
Sri Ramakrishna Ashrama,Mysuru
Vani Vilas Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570002
Phone: 0821 241 7444
Every day the items will be consolidated and sent to Ponnampete Ashrama which is set up as a relief camp :
Sri Ramakrishna Sharadashrama Ponnampet
Address: SH89, Ponnampet, Karnataka 571216
Phone: 082742 49369
People in other regions who are willing to extend their helping hand can do so by sending donations to Ponnempete ashrama directly
Bank Details as below :
Account Name : SHRI RAMAKRISHNA SHARADASHRAMA
Account Type : SB
Account no : 5201 0104 1790 428
IFSC : CORP0000032
Bank : CORPORATION BANK
Branch : PONNAMPET- 571 216
CONTACT DETAILS: : 08274-298244, 249555 (Ashrama)
Phone : 96866 64664 (Shankar)
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.rkmponnampet.org
- You can help people affected by Kerala Floods through Rotary Club of Cochin with over 100 active members including me, helping the needy directly & effectively on the field.
Source - https://twitter.com/porinju/status/1030731502105985024
- For any medical help. Save the numbers, please.
Source - https://twitter.com/Forumkeralam1/status/1030745221628407808
- For EMERGENCY help and rescue.
Source - https://twitter.com/ajithucc/status/1029917979134160897
- Urgent Requirements
Source - https://twitter.com/Mohanlal/status/1030770753375891458
- Kindly note - Do for Kerala
Source - https://twitter.com/Mohanlal/status/1030659555384934400
- As I see trolls with their sick mindset spread hate n vomit comments on social media...Left..right..or center....nature is unaware..it’s a calamity... HUMAN LIFE IS IN DISTRESS....time to come together as human beings... please help.
Source - https://twitter.com/prakashraaj/status/1030781115047411713
- A family has reached Chowara Railway station Alwaye with a 10 Day old baby. If someone can give them Shelter, Food and the necessary items for the Mother (Who has gone through a cesarean) & Baby will be great. Number: Nelson Paul 9495576688
Source - https://twitter.com/Forumkeralam1/status/1030771049560829952
- Anyone needing urgent helicopter airlift, please call: 82812 92702, priority navy help - Navy's Joint Operation Cell: 93834 11526, 0484 2872353 (Kochi). If the lines are busy, please whatsapp Jyothish Jayan directly @9495382737. Please share.
Source - https://twitter.com/bacwaters/status/1030770399766827008
- For food supplies contact the below numbers
Source - https://twitter.com/i_amspa/status/1030612025687371776
Save Kerala, Help Kerala.