Hacking is common problem which arises when someone tries to trick you to share your personal information online especially through phishing. Phishing is termed as scams because by using Phishing scams they try to obtain your personal and financial details. Generally, you feel that these emails have been received from trustworthy resources, but these are sent through email, ads or by sites that look similar to the sites that you use. If you received the phishing email, then you should contact Bigpond support team and report it. Here are the steps that you have to follow for reporting such an issue:
- Login in the Bigpond email account for report the case.
- In the next step you have to open the Phishing message that you received from your inbox.
- Now you can find the down arrow on which you have to click.
- Further, you have to click on ‘Report Phishing’ which will actually report that email and mention it as suspicious.
Before you report any email as the Phishing email, you must ensure that you don’t reply to such emails and immediately contact Bigpond help team. You must never open any attachment or tap on any such links which is found to be suspicious. Once you report about the email, you must delete it completely. Often you may find that there are emails that are sent by Bigpond but the matter is something suspicious then without delay you should contact Bigpond email help team. They will solve the situation and you will get the confirmation whether such an email has been sent by Bigpond itself or not.
For protecting the email account from the phishing emails, you have to avail Bigpond support team for yourself from such emails you have to follow few sets of rules. These rules are only for providing some basic remedy from phishing emails. If you find that the account has been hacked then you have to face Bigpond email login problem. There are chances even after following these rules you still receive something suspicious then you must contact the support team. Here are few precautionary rules in detail:
- The first basic rule is that you should not follow any such link or sites that you find suspicious especially those which you can’t trust, or you have never noticed such sites before.
- In case you find the sites, you trust then also you should enter the URL into the browser address bar rather than simply clicking on the link that your received this will save you from any malware.
- In order to block any sort of unsolicited or unwanted emails you must always use a spam filter and for further help contact Bigpond help team.
- You should prevent yourself from responding to the requests for personal information in an unexpected email or pop up window. You have a complete chance that such unexpected emails are phishing emails.
Phishing emails has the same risk as the risk that of a hacked account. So, whenever you find anything such in your email account you should contact Bigpond support team and take the help of experts who would guide your instantly with valuable suggestions.