Runtime errors are something very common during the process of installation, activation of the software. This error is termed as error 3035 2 when you face it on the Norton software. This issue is caused because of various factors like improper or incomplete installation, corrupt downloads, missing files, etc. The users can easily troubleshoot this issue by undertaking some elementary procedure. The users also have the option of connecting with Norton helpline number to understand this problem in detail. If you straight away wish to solve this issue, then you can go through the process that has been disclosed in this blog.
Reasons for error 3035 2 to occur
The users can encounter this malfunction due to specific reasons, some of which are:
- When the installation process of Norton Antivirus is incomplete.
- When the users have downloaded the corrupt version of Norton.
- When the software files or programs related to this software has corrupted the Windows registry.
- When the system is infected with a virus or malware.
- When the program associated data have been mistakenly deleted.
Symptoms of Error 3035 2
The users can encounter this error at any given time while downloading, installing, or even while uninstalling. Some of the most common symptoms are as stated below:
- Users would see that the active program window crashes repeatedly.
- The user would see the error 3035 2 appear on the screen while trying to use the program.
- The auto-protect feature shuts down while downloading and installing Norton Updates.
- The windows would start responding slowly to any activity you perform.
Ways to fix Norton Error 3035 2
Some of the most suitable ways to solve Norton Error 3035 2 has been mentioned below for your reference. The users can easily take up the given steps and overcome the issue that they are facing:
- The users can repair the registries that are linked with Error 3035 2.
- The users can also initiate a complete malware scan for the system.
- The users can also use the Disk Cleanup option to clear the junk files from the system.
- The users must ensure that the device drivers of the system are up to date.
- Using the Windows system restore option, the users can undo the recent changes that were made.
- The users can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Norton Antivirus program, which is associated with Error 3035 2.
If the users come across any issue while following the steps given above, then they can choose to take help by connecting with Norton tech support. When users get connected with this customer service, they would be able to avail guidance from trained professionals. The users can connect with these professionals by using a toll-free number. Moreover, the users can also connect with them at any hour of the day. These professionals would ensure that your issue has been eradicated completely and that you would not have to face this issue again in the future.
Source URL: How can I fix Norton Antivirus Error 3035 2