The World has changed and many people use cloud storage drives to store their important data. Cloud storage is also famous for its accessibility as through the use of cloud storage drives we can get access our saved files from anywhere and from most of the devices including mobile phones.
This article is based on the process through which users of such drive become able to transfer files from one cloud storage to another cloud drive easily. In this session of discussion, we will discuss the expert software that is the Cloud Drive Migration tool which is the best migration tool to perform the cloud drive data migration process. You can use this tool to migrate data from Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox to another account of the same drives or different drives.
Grab the Helpful & Advanced Benefits of the Application
- Multiple Account Selection: This software allows the user to migrate data from one or more than one account to a single or multiple accounts of cloud drives.
- Retains Data Structure: It can maintain the structure of data that you selected for the migration procedure to give a simple view of migrated data.
- All Type of Files: This can transfer all type of files which includes official documents (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, etc.), video files (mp4, mp3, avi, etc), image files (png. jpg, jpeg, etc.) and all other files.
- Migration of Google Drive: In the migration process of Google Drive data you can easily transfer Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, Drawings and Jamboard.
- Selective Migration Process: Users can easily perform the migration process through this software which has the ability to perform this process with some selective files. It allows user to select options like:
Date Filtration Option: Through the help of this section you can select data by the particular date range.
File Type Option: This filtration option allows you to migrate only required files that are of the same format.
Through all these features users can transfer files from one cloud storage to another cloud-based drive without any loss of data. You can operate this perfect software on any Windows Operating System.
Steps for Cloud Drive Migration Process
- Download and install Cloud Drive Migrator.
- From the first window of this software, first you have to Add source account of any cloud drive (Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox) and after that enter all login details.
- With the use of the next section Add that account where you want to migrate all data of selected source account. After that this software shows you the window where you have to enter Drive ID details.
- After this process, you need to click on the Next button to reach the next window which allows you to select desired Date Range and particular File Type Filter so this tool can transfer files from one cloud storage to another with only required files.
- At last, hit on the Next button and start the migration process. Wait for the completion.
These steps can be performed by all users without any technical knowledge and through this user can migrate archive folders also.
With the use of the Cloud Drive Migration tool user can easily understand the procedure to transfer files from one cloud storage to another. I suggest you to try its free edition which can show you the processing so that you can get the knowledge of this procedure but through this edition of software you can only transfer the first item from every folder. The whole procedure can be followed in a licensed edition that can migrate unlimited data from one cloud drive account to another account of the same or different cloud drives.