Yahoo has always been an all-time favorite email client as it offers incredible features and it has an easy to use interface. You can easily send or receive emails without facing difficulty. If you are a frequent Yahoo user, you might want to set it as the homepage of your browser. For this purpose, you should ask from the tech experts of Yahoo support phone number.
To set Yahoo as Homepage on Google Chrome, go through the given steps:
- Click on the ‘Chrome Menu button’ and then select ‘Settings’. In a new tab, you will see the Chrome settings.
- In the ‘Appearance’ section, check the ‘Show Home Button’ box and the Home button will show up in the left.
- Click on the ‘Change’ link and this will let you set the page that opens when you click on the ‘Home’ button.
- Now, select ‘Open this page’ and enter the Yahoo page. Type in the Yahoo address that you want to set as the home page.
- From the ‘On startup’ section, choose ‘Open a specific page or set of pages’ option. If anywhere you meet any difficulty, you can call us at the Yahoo customer service number.
- Click on the option ‘Set pages’. This way you can enter the addresses you want to open when the Chrome begins. The addresses you will enter will open in a separate tab every time when Chrome begins.
After doing this, if you are still not able to set Yahoo as homepage, you can freely call at the Yahoo technical support phone number. Also, the procedure for setting Yahoo as homepage depends on the browser you are using. But no need to worry as the technicians will help you in completing the entire procedure.