To improve the reach of your business, Yahoo Small Business offers a bunch of features and services like Domains Web Hosting, Website Builder, Business Mail, and Merchant Solutions. For one sign-up you can get 10 domains which are the best deal of the time. For any help, you can connect with Yahoo team. However, it is very easy to sign-up with Yahoo’s small business with the below-given information.
In order to sign-up. You must have the one out of the two things ready with you namely:
- You must decode the domain name for the website
- Use your existing domain name that's registered elsewhere.
How to Sign up for a Yahoo Small Business plan with a new domain name?
- Select the web hosting, E-commerce platform, Business Mail and the Domain name for your business.
- Now search the domain name which is available with your account.
- Select how you'd like to be billed: monthly, yearly, every 3, or 5 years.
- Now add Private Domain Registration if required
- Now Click on the Continue button.
- Create a login ID and sign-in using your email address and password that is associated with your specified account
- Add or choose your payment method and then click on Continue.
- Keep reviewing the recurring charges shown at the bottom of the page.
- Check the Terms of Service and Privacy Policies and then mark the check-box to agree to the terms.
- Click the Submit payment option
If you want to use the already registered domain, you can choose the respective domain and then follow the same steps. If in case you are having the issue, get help from the Yahoo help center. Make sure you do not get involved in spam and always go for the authentic platform that has is own and provided by Yahoo.