According to Me being a Personality Development Faculty during my tenure in my previous organization.
I would suggest these tips to develop right personality to crack the interview :
- Have a Positive Attitude, that doesn't means being positive everytime rather handling situations or problems with your spirit of never giving up.
- Follow the rules properly ie, regarding the attire to be weared should be proper Formals with well groomed personality
- Have a knowledge about the organization, their history, their portfolio before going for an interview.
- Look into the job description of a particular job profile & find out whether it matches your skills, qualifications & your personality then appear for an interview.
- First of all give an intro about yourself in short comprising of your education, family background, prior work experience, skills, hobbies.
- Maintain an eye contact while talking with the interviewers it reflects your confidence.
- Never sit with crossed legs & folded hands in front of an interviewer while giving an interview.
- Greet the interviewers with a smile on your face the moment you enter the interviewers cabin.
- Never try to argue with them on any point, express your views politely & in a positive way with facts.