Office 365 provides cloud-based services and offers many efficient features which leads the users to move their mailboxes into Office 365 account. Office 365 allows you to work the way you want from virtually anywhere, no issue for data security, no extra time for managing mailbox and this is the reason that users are moving their email client from Groupwise to Office 365. Now the question is how to migrate Groupwise into Office 365?
Well, I recommend a tool that easily exports Groupwise mailboxes into Office 365. Shoviv Groupwise to Office 365 migration is the precise tool that allows a user to export multiple Groupwise files into Office 365. If you plan to migrate their Mailboxes into Office 365 then, I highly recommend a third-party tool regardless of any manual method which requires a lot of time and technical expertise.
Key features of this tool:-
1. High-speed migration from Groupwise to Office 365
2. Export Groupwise Mailboxes into Outlook
3. Groupwise archive data or public folder migration
4. Preview mailbox items before migration
5. Exclude & filter already migrated items during migration
6. Support all window version
7. The tool also provides a free trial version in order to estimate its performance