One of the free web-based e-mail service providers is AOL mail. If necessary, you can configure this e-mail service through the Gmail programmed. We'll look at the AOL Mail Server Settings Android and how to set up an AOL account on your mobile device in the section below.
AOL Mail Server Settings Android
IMAP is the first step. imap.aol.com is the incoming server.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
- IMAP port number: 993
- POP is the fourth step. pop.aol.com is the incoming server.
- SSL/TLS (Secure Socket Layer/Transport Layer Security)
- POP port number: 995
- SMTP outgoing server: smtp.aol.com (Step 7)
- 587 is the port number.
- STARTTLS is the security type.
Setting Up AOL Mail On Your Android Device:
- Launch the E-mail app on your Android device.
- For AOL mail server settings android, locate and touch the plus icon or the Add a new account option.
- The screen will now offer a list of email service providers.
- Select AOL Mail if it appears.
- If not, select Other from the drop-down menu.
- Now, in the appropriate areas, input your AOL email account credentials.
- Press and hold the Login button.
- Select an incoming server type from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the required fields with the credentials for the selected incoming server.
- When you're finished, press the Done button.
IMAP and SMTP Settings For AOL Mail Server Settings
AOL Mail IMAP Configuration
AOL Mail is a free web-based email service provided by AOL. It contains a number of tools that assist you in personalizing, organizing, and using your email. IMAP stands for Internet Message Access Protocol and is a standard Internet protocol used by email clients. IMAP is a protocol for retrieving email from external sources. Let's have a look at the AOL mail IMAP settings.
If you have need technical help for Setup and Configure AOL Mail Settings then contact our AOL Mail expert team to manual settings IMAP & SMTP. Our support team is available 24*7 to assist you.