If you cannot log in to your SBCGlobal email account, you can reset the SBCGlobal email password. However, if having difficulty in doing so, take help from here by following the below-mentioned steps correctly:
- To start the process first, open your web browser and paste this link ‘https: //www.att.com/acctmgmt/fpwd/lander’ in the search bar.
- Doing so will open the ‘SBC Global find your password page.’
- On the page, simply enter your ‘SBCGlobal email ID’ in the required email text field and at the same time tick the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox.
- Then, click on the ‘Continue’ button to direct yourself to the ‘Password Recovery Method’ page.
- There, select ‘Security Question’ as your password recovery method from all the available methods.
- Then, click on ‘I’ll answer my Security Question’ in order to give the correct answer to the asked security question.
- After answering the asked security question, you’ll be directed to the ‘Password Reset Page.’
- On the page, type a new password for your SBC Global email account and re-type the same in order to confirm it.
That’s it! Now, go to the ‘SBCGlobal Sign in Page’ and login to your account with the help of a recently created new password.