AOL mail, a part of Verizon Communications, dates back to 1997 when it was one of the world’s largest email service providers with 9 million users from all across the world. Now you know how great AOL as an email client is. But its services will not be useful if you don’t have an AOL account or don’t know how to create one.
Let’s know about Some Ways to securely access AOL Email.
Creating an AOL Account in Few Simple Steps
To get an AOL email address and use all its features and services, here is what you need to do:
- Using any of the latest web browsers, go to aol.com
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, you will see the option to ‘Login/Join’; click on that.
- Next, click on ‘Create an aol account’ and after that, you will have to complete out the given form with the required information.
- Fill in your name and other details and once you are done, click on ‘Continue’.
- After that, you will receive a verification email to the address you have mentioned before.
- Click on the verification link provided in the email to complete the process and after this, you will have your AOL account.
Once you are done creating the AOL account, the following steps will help you out in logging into your AOL account whenever you want:
- Start by navigating to aol.com and you will see the login page where you have to click on the ‘Login’ option given at the right.
- Type in your AOL email address or username and click on ‘Next’.
- Next, enter the AOL password and click on ‘Next’.
That is how you can simply log in to your AOL account on a web browser.
Setting up AOL Account on iOS Devices
The following steps will take you through the process to set up of AOL account on iOS devices:
- Tap the ‘Mail’ app and once it opens, tap ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendar, and further tap ‘Add Account’.
- From the list of email services, tap ‘AOL’ and then you will be required to enter the AOL account details. In the Email field, enter the complete AOL email address and then in the Password field, enter the AOL account’s password. Also, type your name and the description in their respective boxes.
- Tap the ‘Next’ button, and AOL will verify your details and if you entered correct details, you will be allowed to log in.
- It will automatically select the IMAP settings as default for AOL and whatever changes you will make on your device; it will get copied on the IMAP server.
- Tap ‘Save’ to end the setup process.
- That’s how you can set up your AOL account on any iOS devices. The above steps will work for most of the models except for a few.
How to Know Your AOL Mail Screen Name?
AOL mail screen name is the same as the username and is identical to the AOL email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org. The screen name or the username is the entire text written before aol.com and in this case, it is ‘xyz’. AOL earlier allowed its users to have 7 usernames but in 2017, it removed this feature and now you can only have one username.
If you don’t know where you AOL mail screen name is located or have forgotten it, not a problem, it is easier to recover it as follows:
- Simply go to aol.com and click on the ‘Login/Join’ option placed at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the option ‘Forgot username?’ and you will be directed towards the AOL mail recovery page.
- Type your email address or phone number in the text field provided.
- And then select ‘Yes, send me a code’ to receive a verification code.
- Type the verification code in the text field and then click on ‘Verify’.
- This way you will be able to access your AOL account and retrieve the username.
Resolve your All AOL Issues by AOL Help Support 24*7 Team
- How to Change AOL Mail Password?
- How to Recover Forgot AOL Password?
- How to Recover AOL Mail Password?
- How to Reset AOL Mail Password?
- How to Download or Install AOL Desktop Gold?
After This, if you are unable to access AOL mail or facing any error so just Dial AOL Help Support Toll-Free Number +1 (866) 257–5356