This article will show you how to import Thunderbird mail into Office 365 account. With Thunderbird to Office 365 migration tool, you can use your account login credentials to directly convert Thunderbird to Office 365 or migrate Thunderbird Mail to Office 365 account.
Thunderbird to Office 365 Migration Tool Free Download:
Thunderbird is an open source email client that users can use for free. Many people use Thunderbird to manage their email and other mailbox items. But likewise, we know that in a changing world, it's not so easy for users to keep using the same technology. Many organizations have decided to move from Thunderbird to Office 365 Webmail by offering their cloud service with a monthly subscription.
Practice has proven that Office 365 is one of the best ways to communicate more securely and in real time through document collaboration. It is one of the larger platforms that provides the advantages of Exchange Online servers and e-mail that can be accessed through a browser. Thunderbird is concerned that the heavy hardware requirements that users require to migrate Thunderbird to Office 365 are restricted to desktop use only.
How to Convert Thunderbird to Office 365?
Organizations have endorsed various strategies for implementing the Thunderbird to Office 365 migration. At any given time, such a transition involves a lot of homework, commissioning, and fair sharing of risk. Manual methods are also available, but automatic mailbox converter software has proven to give much better results. In the sections that follow, we will introduce you to manuals and automated technologies to enable the migration from Thunderbird to Office 365 in a risk-free environment. The fact is obvious.
Thunderbird Converter is the answer to all migration needs from Thunderbird to Outlook 365. The technically superior application helps users to realize the migration from Thunderbird to Office 365 in 4 easy steps:
- Run the software on Windows PC, and then read all the important instructions for doing so.
- Upload items from the Thunderbird mailbox to the application panel via Files or folders manually or by loading them from configured Thunderbird configuration file path.
- Select Office 365 from the list of storage options, and then enter the account credentials in the application window.
- Click the conversion button to import Thunderbird mail into Office 365 save & analyze the real-time conversion process in its panel.
As we saw above, it is very easy to upload Thunderbird emails, contacts, and calendars using this advanced software.
Key Features of Thunderbird to Office 365 Converter;
The software has various advantages, which can increase the workload of the utility. Some of the main features included with this application are as follows:
- Manually select mailbox items based on your selection, using "File" or "Folder".
- Scan source Thunderbird mailbox file and preview the mailbox folder.
- Account login credentials are required and Thunderbird is directly migrated to Office 365.'
- The software gives separate option to upload Thunderbird emails to Outlook.com
- The utility allows you to move individual or multiple Thunderbird mailbox items to O365 in batch.
- No limitation for the size of database files when converting from Thunderbird to Office 365.
- The utility to import Thunderbird mail into Office 365 performs full conversion of all items in the Thunderbird mailbox.
- Provides an error-free and flawless solution for exporting Thunderbird accounts to office 365.
- No technical knowledge is required to convert Thunderbirds to OWA.
- The application is compatible with all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows, including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, or more.
This post describes a long and tedious manual method that can take days to migrate multiple mailboxes. It also explain suitable automation solutions to import Thunderbird mail into Office 365 that make the whole task much easier for administrators. Microsoft's cloud technology is very popular with many large and small businesses. We provide all Office suite applications, including Exchange online servers and Outlook 365 email apps, at a low cost.