Want to migrate Gmail to PDF? This guide will discuss all the techniques that one can use for this conversion. It will also suggest multiple methods that will quickly perform the whole conversion process for the users. So stay tuned.
Gmail is one of the most used email clients till now. Probably, users of all ages have shared their first emails by using Gmail. Usually, users prefer Gmail for communication purposes. It offers various keys and functions to the users. But, it is unable to export all the Gmail emails at once in the PDF format. It only offers users to share their one email at one time. This is quite a tiresome process as it will take way too long.
To prevent this situation, users can use these techniques to convert their Gmail emails into PDF. But first, let’s see the reasons that make the PDF format important.
Why do users want Gmail to PDF Conversion?
Well, Various reasons that attract users to opt for PDF files. These are-
- Portable - It is easy to share hence portable in nature.
- Compatible - Users can access the PDF files on several devices like laptops and mobile phones, tablets, desktops, etc.
- Security - PDF offers a secure format with a password protection feature to its users.
- Accessible - works with almost all operating systems like Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, etc.
Anyone can easily view or open the PDF file.
These features make the PDF files more appealing. As you now, clear with the reasons that make the PDF file more in demand. So let’s know the manual process to migrate Gmail email messages to PDF.
How to Convert Gmail to PDF with DIY Approaches?
Method 1: Print Gmail as PDF by using EML File
- In this, open the Gmail account page by using any web browser. Enter the credentials and tap on the emails, which users need to convert emails in PDF format
- For enlarging the menu list page tap the drag-down button and select the option Show Original from the list
- By default, a new browser will get enlarged to tap on Download Original.
- Now, the email downloading procedure will get started. Wait until the procedure is completed.
- Next, open the Downloads folder of the PC. Double-tap on downloaded .txt file of the email with their associated computer program. And, save the Gmail emails to PDF format
- After it is done, visit the File > Save As an option to store the text file in EML format. Now, users are required to repeat the step first to last for all the emails. So that they can store them in Adobe PDF format
Note: Try to save all the EML files in an individual folder on the machine. By doing this anyone can easily export email files in PDF format.
Method 2: Transport Emails from Gmail to PDF through Google Chrome
- Log in to the Gmail account.
- Then, open emails one by one and tap on the three vertical dots.
- Now, a new window will be shown on the screen. Choose the option save as PDF from the Destination and hit Save.
- Select the chosen location to save Gmail emails to PDF format.
The drawback of this method is that it is applicable only if an independent email message is stored in PDF format without any attachment. This method is not applicable to save the bulk of Gmail emails as PDF format altogether.
These were the manual techniques that one can follow to convert Gmail emails to PDF. If the users are unable to operate these techniques, then they can try alternative tools i.e Gmail to PDF Converter. These alternative tools are easy to operate and also keep the data intact.
Users can use the Gmail to PDF Converter online to backup Gmail Emails in the form of PDF, MBOX, PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, CSV, and HTML file formats. This utility can be operated on all Windows and Mac including the latest version.
One can use the above-given techniques to convert their data from Gmail to PDF. These approaches are very simple and convenient to use. In case, they want to convert the bulk of emails at one time then use an alternative tool.