Blocksite is a Mozilla Firefox add-on that allows you to block access to any websites that you designate. While this is beneficial in a business setting to prevent employees from accessing specific types of websites during working hours, it is also feasible to accidentally block a website you want to visit later. If you get an error notice saying the site is on the BlockSite blacklist and hasn’t been loaded, go to the BlockSite settings and remove it.
· Click the orange Firefox button in the top left corner of the window to open the Firefox browser.
· Then select “Add-ons” from the drop-down menu that appears.
· To see a list of all installed browser extensions, go to the left side of the screen and choose “Extensions.”
· Click the “Options” button next to BlockSite, and then on the list of locations presented, click the URL of the website you want to unblock.
· To unblock the websites you’ve chosen, click the “Remove” button.
· To complete the process, click “OK” and then shut the Add-ons Manager tab.
Read More: Blocksite Extension