The Telstra webmail service is one of the most popular email services in recent years and has been offering great features and filters to people all over the globe.
Not only is completing the Telstra webmail login but it also offers tons of other perks along with the fact that the website has some of the best user interfaces in all of the emailing services.
In case you are also a user and want to know how to register, simply read the blog till the end to know how to do so as today's blog is all about the same.
Steps to register your Bigpond email account
· Open your web browser and enter this link, http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.my.telstra.com.au&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF7wUqLc7nphTTqSrabPKynL4di6g to visit the official homepage of Telstra, to begin with.
· From there, you will need to click on the sign into the My Account with your Telstra ID to proceed further.
· In case you do not have an account simply, click on the "don't have a Telstra account" option.
· Now, you will be able to create a new Telstra email account with relative ease.
· Next, simply click on the "register for your Telstra ID" option and then fill in all of the required details that are, first name, phone number, last name, and location.
· Now, in the next step, a verification code will be sent to your phone number for verification.
· Once you have done so, you can log in to your Telstra email account.
Let us take a look at the steps on how to delete your email account
· Open your web browser and log in to your account, to begin with.
· From there, simply redirect yourself to the support button.
· Now, you will be guided by the Bigpond assistant on how to delete your email account without much fuss.
These are some simple steps on how you can delete your email account.
For more info, visit the help and support center of Bigpond.
Also read:- How to login to suddenlink.net