There are many kinds of wireless networks 123.hp.com/setup 3755. Before you process for the network settings on the printer, you need to make sure that you have completed the initial steps on the printer. Only after completing the initials steps, you can process the wireless configuration to the printer and then update the driver to the printer. As soon as you configure the network to the printer, you can get the software update notification steps on the printer panel. You can process for the driver update only of you configure the network to the printer.
Needed credentials to 123.hp.com/setup 3755 the network to the printer
- HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Printer manual.
- Router manual.
- Strong network.
- SSID name.
- WEP passkey.
- Setup wizard.
Wireless settings on the printer via the wireless wizard method
- You need to turn on the printer.
- Also, you need to power up the router.
- Now you need to open the settings option on the printer.
- Then select the network option.
- From the list choose the wireless wizard option on the printer.
- Allow the printer to scan the available network nearby.
- Once your printer stops the scan check that you could find the network name of your router.
- If yes then tap on the network name and enter the password of the printer.
- Once you enter the password allow the printer to configure the network on the printer.
- After the network configuration, you can check that the wireless option on the printer panel blinks steadily.
- Ensure that the network is stable and good by taking a test print to check that there is an issue on the printer.
Wireless settings on the printer via the WPS method
Before processing the steps for the WPS method on the printer, you need to check that the printer and the router supports the WPS method. To get information about this, you need to read both the printer manual and the router manual.
- If this method is supported, then you can start the process to configure the network.
- Tap on the wireless button on the printer
- Then also tap on the WPS push button on the router.
- After this, wait for some time and check that the printer is configured with the network.
- If yes, then you can view the light blinking on the printer panel.