In this world, there is two most popular email application that is Lotus Notes and Outlook. N numbers of organizations and professionals are using these email clients for storing their database. Now we are here for those who are using Lotus Notes email client and want to switch into MS Outlook. This post comes with explanatory material for those users who need the best solution for how to export Lotus Notes archive to Outlook PST format. So, let’s follow the post at the end of its lines that includes the beneficial material for all the users.
Reasons for Lotus Notes Archive to Outlook Migration Process
Here you can get the various points that directly indicate the reasons to perform Lotus Notes to Outlook migration procedure. All points are mentioned below:
- Microsoft Outlook email client is a cost-effective application that can be easily affordable by any type of user. While on the other side, Lotus Notes is much expensive.
- Job switching issue is the reason where a previous job place having MS Outlook and new place contains a Lotus Notes email client.
- Lotus Notes application is the technical application that can only access by a technical user. Another side, MS Outlook contains the simple GUI that can be operate by any user.
- Moreover, the Microsoft Outlook application provides an amazing data sharing facility in comparison to Lotus Notes.
How to Migrate Lotus Notes archive to Outlook using Professional Tool?
With the best use of Lotus Notes to Outlook, anyone can perform the solution of how to export Lotus Notes archive to Outlook without any problem. It is an amazing way for users to export bundles of Lotus Notes files to PST Outlook in a single round of process only. Also, the tool is well-capable for migrating Lotus Notes mailbox folder (emails, contacts, calendars, journals, tasks, etc.) to Outlook email client including attachments. Some of the advance benefits also available as an additional facility for the users. And, these benefits are batch migration, preview Lotus Notes emails, selective folder export process, custom folder mapping, save attachment, remove encryption, save report function, live progress status, maintains folder hierarchy, preserves email details, and many more. Lotus Notes to Outlook is highly capable to solute the issue of how to migrate Lotus Notes archive to Outlook on any Windows OS platform. Follow the step by step process is properly given below.
Steps of Migration:
- Download and open Lotus Notes to Outlook Tool
- Go to the Select File option from the top menu
- Add the Lotus Notes files using Select File/Select Folder
- After selecting the files, click on the Next tab
- Another screen shows the folder structure on the left pane
- Click on any inserted email for collecting preview benefit
- Also, opt to save attachment option if you need
- Otherwise, directly click on the Export button
- From new Window, choose PST Outlook option
- Choose the destination path for saving PST files
- Click on the Next button that opens another Window
- This screen shows multiple advance options, choose as per need
- Press on the Export button at last to begins the process
- When the process is complete, it shows the successful message
- Click Ok, go with save report button and then finish the process.
FREE Testing Lotus Notes to Outlook Tool
If you want to test the Lotus Notes Converter software before to opt its license edition, then free to download the demo edition of this software. The demo edition is free to access by any user for testing the tool. And it allows you to migrate the first 20 Lotus Notes mailbox folder to Outlook PST format without charge any cost. After getting the free demo edition, you can directly go to purchase its license edition for bundles of Lotus Notes files migration at once click only.