Magento eCommerce website development is the most thriving eCommerce website development platform and is extensively used by most of the eCommerce web developers and giant eCommerce website development companies. Have a look at some of the benefits of Magento over other eCommerce platforms.
As eCommerce is gradually conquering the entire market, the users are not only looking for products on an eCommerce website but also the services that it has to offer. This has led to strong competition among online retailers and merchants who are selling similar products or services. Therefore, eCommerce website development is emerging as a pioneer in the web development industry.
There are several eCommerce development platforms available for the eCommerce website developers to choose from. One of the thriving eCommerce website development platforms is Magento eCommerce development platform that provides scalable eCommerce solutions, flexible cloud solutions and flexibility at your fingertips.
Out of the top 1 million eCommerce websites in the Alexa Ranking, Magento supports 26% of the eCommerce websites. This is evident that Magento has some advantages over the other eCommerce website development platforms such as Shopify, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, OpenCart and BigCommerce. After envisioning the rising demand for Magento eCommerce development, every eCommerce development company is now focusing more on leveraging the benefits of Magento eCommerce development.
Benefits of Magento eCommerce Development
Open-source eCommerce Website Development
Besides WordPress, OpenCart, Zen Cart, or OsCommerce, Magento is also an open-source eCommerce development platform. However, what makes it a distinguishable development platform is that it is SEO-friendly, feature-rich and offers the flexibility to efficiently manage content, appearance, and functionality of the eCommerce website. Additionally, Magento also features highly-scalable designs and an extensive support network.
Magento versions include
- Magento Community Edition (Free)
- Magento Enterprise Edition (Paid)
- Magento Go (Paid & hosted on Magento’s servers)
Among these versions, Magento Community Edition is the massively-used platform for the majority of eCommerce web developers as it is absolutely free. However, depending on the client’s business requirements, an eCommerce web development company usually works upon both Magento Community Edition and Magento Enterprise Edition as both the Magento versions come with their own features and benefits.
Here are some of the other reasons why Magento is better over other eCommerce platforms.
- Magneto is the widely-used eCommerce web development platform and it gained recognition as the most preferred choice for eCommerce development in 2003.
- Magento comes with extremely simple, versatile and easy-to-use functions and features.
- It offers a flexible content management system so you can efficiently manage all the web pages from a single backend. It also comes with a flexible modular architecture that ensures flexibility in searching and sorting of products. Moreover, by using Magento, eCommerce web developers can instantly build customized solutions that work in accordance with the business requirements due to the flexibility of the Magento platform.
- Magento eCommerce development is a boon for marketing purposes as it improves conversion and sales with the help of its effective tools such as cross-sells and upsells that lure the customers to purchase more products from your e-store.
- Magento creates SEO-friendly URLs which are essential for improving online visibility for products and the website as well.
- Magento is a preferred choice of many eCommerce website developers as it offers a plethora of effective features in a well-organized manner.
- Unlike other eCommerce development platforms, Magento updates the eCommerce websites automatically.
- Magneto enlists attractive pricing packages that entice most of the eCommerce web developers and companies to buy the package.
- It also features customizable themes so you can customize and select themes for your eCommerce website as you like.
- Magneto is responsive and so it is easy for the customers to access your eCommerce website across multiple devices which ultimately boosts sales for the online merchants.
- Magneto provides advanced SEO features for an eCommerce website so as to improve the online ranking of the products on all the major search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing.
- It also allows eCommerce web developers and online merchants to manage the products efficiently. For example, you can display a particular price for a particular group of customers or add multiple product images.
Other Salient Features of Magento
Besides the above-mentioned advantages, Magento eCommerce website development comes with other valuable features
- It is ever-evolving and with every new release, it comes with new and advanced features.
- It comes with a simple dashboard to manage content and products easily.
- It provides cross-browser support so you can access the eCommerce website easily on any browser.
- Magento also provides quick multi-lingual and multi-currency support.
- It facilitates safe and secure upgrades and online payments.
- It is compatible with multiple devices including phones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
- It provides customer-oriented shopping experience and quick check-out options.
Magento eCommerce website development is the ultimate eCommerce solution for every eCommerce development company that is striving to build highly-scalable, feature-rich, SEO-friendly and responsive eCommerce website for its clients. It is not only vital for the online merchants but also for eCommerce developers to understand that if they need to boost their revenue and sales, they should focus on Magento eCommerce website development to provide an enjoyable shopping experience to their customers. The best way to build an effective eCommerce website is to hire a professional eCommerce web development company that has a dedicated team of Magento eCommerce web developers who can offer exceptional and reliable Magento eCommerce website development services to build high-end eCommerce websites.