Most users look for a reliable way on how to add multiple pst files at once. You can stop your search as we have discussed the manual way and will also suggest a third-party tool to add multiple PST files in just one. Managing multiple PST files at once can be a challenging task, however, by using a reliable third-party tool, the users can add multiple PST files at once without any hassle. Read the entire blog to find out which method you should select to add multiple PST files safely without damaging even a single item.
Manual Method to Add Multiple PST Files
Create a New Blank PST File
- Run Outlook and open the ‘New Items’ option and click on the ‘More Items’ tab.
- Open PST files and choose the location to save a new blank PST file.
- Double-click on OK button.
Migrate PST Files into New PST Files
- Launch Outlook and open File and go to the Import tab.
- Click on the ‘Import from another program’.
- Click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Choose the PST files to import.
- Now, browse the files to import at the desired location.
- Click on the ‘Remove Duplicate Items’ option.
- Press on the Finish button.
The above are the steps that will help you to add multiple pst files at once by using the manual method. We warn our readers to not use this approach as it is risky and time-consuming. Do not use the manual method to add multiple PST files as you might end up losing your entire mailbox items.
Use KDETools PST Merge to Add Multiple PST Files at Once Safely
Use KDETools PST Merge tool to add multiple pst files at once as it offers powerful and latest features. By using the tool, the users will not face a problem while adding multiple PST files and the users can add any PST file size without corrupting the items. The tool includes the ‘Batch Conversion’ option that will help the users to add multiple PST files in just one go. Another major feature is the ‘Message Filtering’ option that allows the users to select files between a specific date.
In this blog, we have discussed in detail the manual approach to add multiple PST files at once and also a reliable third-party tool. We suggest to not use the manual method and go for KDETools PST Merge tool to add multiple PST files in one go safely.