NAUKASANA (boat posture)
Naukasana or boat posture is one of the seated or even starts from the relaxed supine posture. Just like a boat floating in water the body is also visualised floating or balancing itself on the basis of the hip muscles. A very important core fitness posture it can be practised easily and hence also comes under one of the medium level postures. Let’s see the steps of practising the boat posture
1. lie down in supine posture with your hands and legs together while breathing effortlessly. You can also begin from simple seated posture.
2. now sit up and start moving your torso while your feet relax on the ground
3. once you have sat up comfortably stretch out your hands straight reaching for both your legs. Doing so also lift both your from the thigh joints.
4. the lifted legs and the upper torso with hands stretched completely rests on the basis of your hips. With the legs straight and the torso lifted balance the whole posture to become stable.
5. finally when stable visualise your body taking the shape of a floating boat and stay in this posture for few breathing cycles.
6. slowly come out of the posture as your went into it back the simple supine posture or the seated posture. Relax for a while.
1. the core muscles and naturally cleansed and also exercised. A really good posture for abdominal cleansing
2. overall body posture and balance are also improved. Digestive system is enhanced
3. patients suffering from VAAT ( gaseous) related problems of the stomach and intestine hugely benefit
4. hip muscular strength is also improved. Overall endurance and capacity of body is enhanced.
1. avoid practising the posture swiftly rather go in fluid motions and stabilise
2. any stomach injury or surgery avoid practising the posture.
3. avoid practising the posture if feeling undue jitteriness or unease while doing it
4. avoid overdoing the posture rather practise it like any yogic posture in full calm and composure.
Sanskar Yogashala is one of the Traditional Yoga School in Rishikesh India which masters in certified courses of 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India, 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India, 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India and 500 hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India.
Sanskar Yogashala offers certified Traditional Hatha Yoga TTC in Rishikesh India, Ashtanga Yoga TTC in Rishikesh and Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India.
Join Best Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India.
Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India Overview
Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
Comprehensive & deep study of postures anatomy, movements and the key systems of the body. Learn how the body parts work and apply this knowledge for safe and effective practice and teaching.
Mastering The Asanas (Postures)
The course includes the deep practice of asanas (Postures) Ashtanga Yoga/ vinyasa flow as well as its theory. Students are also provided a separate class on alignment- adjustment- teaching methodology as these are part of the training, this class has given enough time to students to interact with their teachers and find out the answers of their questions.
Yoga philosophy in Sanskrit called yoga darshan which means guiding students through a philosophy of life with the help of ancient yoga texts to the aim of yoga. 200 Hour Course at Sanskar Yogashala imparts teachings of the mystic sage Patanjali’s ‘Patanjali yoga sutras’ which teaches students to learn how to live an appropriate life.
Meditation & Mantra Chanting
Mantras – Sound vibrations that permeate every cell of your being and allow your mind to dissolve and repose. Meditation is that which gives you deep rest. Meditation is an activity in which the practitioner just sits and allows the mind to dissolve. The rest in meditation is deeper than the deepest sleep that you can ever have. When the mind becomes free from agitation, is calm and serene and at peace, meditation happens.
The prana creates an aura around the body. It flows through thousands of subtle energy channels called ‘nadis’ and energy centers called ‘chakras’. The quantity and quality of prana and the way it flows through the nadis and chakras determine one’s state of mind. If the prana level is high and its flow is continuous, smooth and steady, the mind remains calm, positive and enthusiastic.
Ayurveda is ancient knowledge that indicates the very measure of life, advising on the appropriate and inappropriate, happy and sorrowful conditions of living, and recommending practices auspicious for longevity.
Join Our Upcoming Traditional Yoga Courses in Rishikesh India
Yoga TTC in Rishikesh India
Yoga School in Rishikesh India
Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India
Call/WhatsApp : +91-9736746496