Email services like GoDaddy are not very popular because the parent company doesn't excel in email services but that doesn't mean that it is not a great email service. The GoDaddy email service is used by plenty of people all over the globe.
Read the blog to know how you can log in to your email account with relative ease.
Steps to login to GoDaddy webmail
- Open your web browser and enter this link, https://www.godaddy.com to visit the official login page of GoDaddy, to begin with.
- From there, direct yourself to the top-right corner of your screen and click on the "sign-in" option.
- Next, you will need to select the sign-in option that is just under the registered user menu. You can also try to click on the "Create a new account" in case you do not have an account on this email service.
- Now, fill out the username or customer ID and then your mail password in the given spaces.
- You can also try to use your Facebook and Google accounts to access this email service.
These steps can help you to log in to GoDaddy email without much fuss.
- Open your web browser and direct yourself to the password recovery page of GoDaddy email, to begin with.
- From there, you will need to enter your username or your customer number carefully in the correct field.
- Now, you will need to select the recovery email address that is connected with your email account to receive a password reset link on that email.
- Next, you can simply use the reset link to create a new and better password for your email account.
These are the simple steps that one can use to recover your GoDaddy webmail login password with relative ease.
For more info, you may contact the help and support center of GoDaddy email.