If you are tired of searching a reliable way to split oversized or large PST data, then read the blog as we have mentioned the steps to do it in the blog. The user can split Outlook PST data by using the manual way and opt for automated software. It is important that you go for a safe and reliable method to split PST files into smaller parts to ensure that your data is not damaged. In this blog, we will discuss in detail and make it convenient for the users to split PST data without any hassle.
Manual Way to Split Outlook PST Data Into Smaller Parts
Break An Outlook PST File Via ‘Archive’
- Open Outlook and choose the files that you want to move to a new Outlook PST file.
- Click on File > Info > Cleanup from the displayed options.
- Opt for the ‘Archive’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Archive This Folder’ button.
- Move the files to the desired location and rename it.
- Click on the ‘OK’ tab.
Split Outlook PST File Via ‘Import And Export’ Option
- Make a new PST file and go on the ‘File’ button.
- Move the files to the desired location.
- Click on ‘OK’.
- Go to ‘File > Open > Import’ tab.
- Click on ‘Export’ from the Import and Export Wizard.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose the files that you want to export.
- Click on the finish’ tab to break an oversized PST file into smaller files.
Split an Outlook PST Data Into Smaller Files Via KDETools PST Splitter
The user can skip the headache of oversized files problem if they use a PST Splitter tool. Make certain that you go for the professional Splitter that guarantees 100 % result and is safe to use. By using KDETools PST Splitter, the user can split the damaged and password-protected files. We suggest you go for a professional and secure tool instead of using the manual way. The user can split an oversized file without losing the data as there is no file size limitation and the user can split no matter how big the file size is. By using the tool, the users can securely split PST data.
In this blog, we have discussed in detail how a user can split a PST file into smaller parts by using the manual method and a third-party tool. Ensure that you read the blog carefully and select a method that you find it convenient to split oversized PST files, however, we strongly suggest that you opt for a reliable and safe third-party tool to split a PST file into smaller parts safely.
More Details: http://www.pst-splitter.com/