- How did you get interested in literature? What inspired you to write?
I started from my school days itself. I don't know how I started to write.
- What difficulties did you have to face with respect to literary work?
I am just a sprinter not a marathon player. I hope you got what I tend to tell.
- What is your view about the present-day literary work?
Amazing platforms brings them out like StoryMirror.
- Do you think that the emergence of digital and social media has given a new opportunity to creative writers?
Yes of course it is. Eg: StoryMirror, yourquote
- Please tell us something about your literary work.
I love to write both in Tamil and English.
- What was your first literary work and how was it published?
My first literary work was published only in story mirror and thanks to the team.
- How many ways literature can contribute to society in future?
It motivates everyone directly or indirectly.
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years in the literary world?
I will do my job regularly because it is my passion but the result is not in my hand.
- What ways would you suggest to build a community for poets?
Yearly once live meeting may improve more interaction.
- What message would you like to give to aspiring new writers?
"Don't push yourself to pop up the thoughts from you mind, let it come automatically". This is also one of my quotes.
- How was your experience of writing on StoryMirror?
It is nice platform to expose our talents. They have lot of features and validation process. Hats off.
- Would you like to say something about StoryMirror?
I suggest to include Tamil languages also
Here is the link to read my content https://storymirror.com/profile/ryllq3sx/gohan-viki/poems