Most of the Twitch users have one dream in their life, to own two gaming monitors. One for gaming or creating content and other for having conversations with other users and audience. Sadly not everyone can own two monitors in their home do to the lack of sufficient space and money.
With a single monitor, the Twitch users can’t talk while in the game. They can only read and answer comments when a match or a game session ends. It is an awkward situation for Twitch streamers.
The good news is that you can stream content and view chats between in the match. Yes, that is now possible, read this article to know how this feature works.
Restream Chat: Stream to Multiple Platforms at Once
Only got one monitor? No problem at all, download and install the Restream Chat applicationon your device to access multiple platforms at once. It allows users to broadcast and respond to different channels at once, such as Twitch, Mixer, and YouTube Gaming. Now say goodbye to your single monitor issue and enjoy Twitch chatting while playing games on your device. Let’s learn how to use Restream Chat software to view your Twitch chat between in the game.
How to view Twitch Chat in Game Using Restream Chat?
Basically, this software offers a straightforward chat relay service, which helps you to stream over more than one platform. As a result, you can use it to play games and create content for your audience, and at the same time, you can also respond to other chat and messages. It offers excellent customizable settings.
Here’s how to use Restream Chat to make a chat overlay for your gaming network. You have to download the installation file from their official website and after that, install the software by following the on-screen instructions. After that, once the application downloads successfully, open the application, and create your account on Restream. After that, follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly, organize your streams on the application, to do that, go to the “Add Channel” option to manage and add your favorite platforms to it.
- Now follow the instructions provided by the application in order to add the channel. Once the channel is added, you can access it by navigating to the drop-down navigation menu located at the input box.
- Now the chat platform is live and can be used. To customize its appearance tap Settings, which is a gear-like icon located at the bottom-right of the screen.
- In the settings, you can adjust the background opacity and decrease it so it won’t interfere while you play games. Reduce the opacity to make the chat window invisible.
- Tick the checkbox next to the “Click Through Mode” option. It will prevent your chat window from being triggered in the game.
- Once you enable that Click through Mode, the Ctrl key will be used to chat while in the game.
- Finally, tick the checkbox next to the “Always On Top” option.
Now everything is done, and you are ready to play and use Twitch chat.
Sofia Williams is a writer, tech enthusiast, and futurist. She has published several articles online wherein she has explored advanced technologies, news, and trends revolving AI, operating systems, social media, gaming, printer support, like brother, canon and lexmark printer support etc.