Outlook is no doubt one of the most effective and reliable organizational communication managers out there. Outlook stores the changes that you make while working offline in OST files. The contents of OST file are eventually send to exchange once the connection is back live. If something were to befall on the OST file somehow and it becomes corrupt then all the data contained within will be in jeopardy.This is where EdbMails OST to PST Converter comes in.
The EdbMails’s simple and straightforward user interface makes it rather easy perform OST to PST Conversion, open pst file online here’s how :
1. Launch EdbMails and select Export OST to PST method
2. Browse for the OST file to proceed with the OST to PST Export operation. Click the ‘Continue’
3. Select the checkbox next to Mailboxes / folders in the application tree-view
4. Click the ‘Export Selected Mailbox / Folders’ button to export the OST file to PST.
There’s even a free version of the OST to PST Converter that lets you analyze all the features that EdbMails offers and even export upto 30 items per folder. Some unique features of EdbMails include:
1. Simple and quick OST to PST conversion.
2. Preview all mailboxes before export.
3. Maintains the folder structure as it is.
4. Enable user to save OST file to PST, MSG or EML file design
5.Direct Migration to Office 365 and Live exchange server.
6.No file size limitation.
7.Non English Unicode Support.
For more information and to download the trial version visit : https://www.edbmails.com/pages/ost-to-pst-converter.html