The Outlook is a popular email client application and is used by a wide range of people at home and office to manage their data. The Outlook has an array of useful features to modify account’s data, such as sending or receiving emails, tasks, calendar, contacts, and journals. However, the user faces issues while using Outlook and one such error is ‘0x80070057 error’. The error occurs when the user connects to the Exchange server. This blog will guide you on how to fix the error ‘0x80070057’.
Indication Of The Error Code ‘0x80070057’ Format
Use an ‘Auto Account Setup’ process and the user’s Exchange Server and email address details are restored from the Active Directory Domain Services. The Lightweight Directory Access Protocol query is developed in Microsoft Outlook and it will indicate an error code.
What Are The Reasons Behind The 0x80070057 Error?
- When a user connects multiple times on Outlook with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- When the user clicks on the ‘Send or Receive’ button.
- While installing or removing Outlook.
- While creating a new Outlook account.
- When the files or folders gets corrupted and Outlook creates a new PST.
Besides these reasons, the error occurs because installing incorrect Outlook on the system, malware virus, incorrect configuration of Outlook, corrupt PST files, and incorrect registry settings.
Ways To Fix The Error Code ‘0x80070057’
- Reinstall Outlook application on the system.
- Create a new account and configure the Exchange Server by following the below steps:
- Open ‘Mail Tab’ from the Control Panel and click on ‘Show Profile’ in the mailbox.
- Click on ‘Add’ and enter the profile details and select ‘Manually Configure Server Settings’ and press on ‘Next’.
- Select Email services and click on ‘Microsoft Exchange’ and ‘Next Tab’.
- Now, verify the correct username and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on Finish
- Open the ‘Mailbox Dialog Box’ and click on ‘OK’ and start Outlook.
By following the above steps, the users can fix the error ‘0x80070057’. Even if by following the steps, you are unable to fix the error, then opt for KDETools PST Recovery software and restore the files safely. The user can preview the files before the conversion process begins. The PST Recovery software enables the user to recover Meta Properties of an email such as To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, From, Date, and Time. The user can transfer the repaired PST emails in multiple formats such as new PST, MBOX, MSG, vCal, EML, vCard, RTF, HTML, and TXT.
Many users encounter the error ‘0x80070057’ while accessing the PST files, however, it can be fixed with a little guidance. In this blog, we have mentioned the ways to fix the error and resolve your problem.