Both IBM Notes and MS Outlook are the most powerful email applications for Desktops. But Outlook offers many advanced features compared to Lotus Notes as well as its simple interface makes it easy for a non-technical user to convert. So what we should do to import NSF into Outlook is the main concern of many IBM users.
What we need to convert NSF to PST format?
We know that Lotus Notes does not provides any method to import NSF file in MS Outlook. In that case user need a relevant solution like NSF to PST Converter. After converting NSF file to PST file format, users can easily import NSF file to Outlook without any hard effort.
It is the most reliable and trustable solution, which easily migrate all the IBM Notes mailboxes data to Outlook PST format simultaneously. It provides many advanced features such as-
- Bulk Migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook.
- Generates the preview of IBM Notes mailbox data.
- Split PST, convert large size Notes file to multiple small PST files.
- Date filter, export NSF data of a specific time range.
- 100% accurate data conversion result.
- No file size limitation.
- Keeps HTML formatting & Inline Images of IBM Notes emails.
- Maintains the data integrity and accuracy after the migration.
- Compatible with all editions of Windows OS and IBM Notes.
The software also provides a free demo version for the users, which helps to convert the first 20 Lotus Notes NSF data to Outlook from each mailboxes. The technical team of the software provides 24x7 technical support for any kind of help related to NSF to PST Conversion