There is no failure except in no longer trying
- Elbert Hubbard
When you are venturing into a novel idea and not able to achieve the aspired benchmark at your initial attempt, you might have frustrated.
You may face many similar circumstances of giving up by yourselves like
- Looked for a bus to board for long - time, got frustrated and thought of going back home. On the way, you might saw the bus is approaching. Haven’t you?
- Staring at the restaurant entrance and the phone since your friend haven’t arrived on time.Once you no longer have your patience, you left the restaurant. On the way back to home, your phone ringed. Isn’t it?
The List goes on. Let me reiterate a story which I happen to flip through a kid’s book
Two frogs unfortunately fell into a can of milk and drowned. Both were swimming to rescue their own life by coming out of the can. They are helpless since it is a size-able one. Their energy is keep on draining as time goes on. Both are on the verge of losing it. One frog said to another, “Dude, I am exhausted completely, I am not able to move anymore”. Having said, frog stopped swimming. It got drowned further and died. Despite of it, other frog still swimming. It turns to an event like churning the milk. Milk got thicker and thicker. At the end, with one jump, frog able to came out.
While you are attempting a new entity, don’t lose track of hope from your own if it neglects to return what you seek. Can’t you fool the failure by trying again? Did the prominent leaders like Bill gates, Walt Disney and Abraham Lincoln ceased trying when failure pulls them down? No. Below mentioned list will justify the said fact.
- Bill gates - Started his first company “Traf - O - Data” which aims to read raw data from roadway traffic counters and creates a report to traffic engineers. This software used CP/M(Control Program/Monitor) as an operating system. Though, this business doesn’t achieve massive success. It laid down the foundation for Microsoft.
- Walt Disney - Fired by a newspaper editor by saying “You are not that creative enough and also you don’t have any good ideas” ...And also Many businesses started by him before “Snow white” not turned into a successful outcome. Didn’t he tried after many neglections to give a feast for our eyes via Wall-E, Nemo?
- Abraham Lincoln - In 1832, at 23 years, he lost his job. At 26, he lost his wife. At 39, he failed to become commissioner of the General land office in DC
The List goes on. Despite of it, didn’t he tried to become President of USA? The Key takeaway is, as large amount of fuel is required at the initial stage of Rocket take-off, failures is also needed for a massive Victory. Remember whenever you fell down, you will have a incredible destiny which is better than you aspired.
Keep on learning from your flaws & Keep growing!!!