Summary: Planning your next yoga retreat? Try an amalgamation of fun activities and yoga that may help you make your next yoga retreat more amazing.
It isn’t easy to plan a yoga retreat. Your brain goes through a myriad of questions such as choosing location, budget, activities to be done etc. When you plan a retreat, you get a new location, new minds to connect with, exposure to alien culture, different food etc. All this benefits you in a different way. It helps in pushing away the negativity from your accustomed lifestyle. It reconstructs and relaxes your mind, accompanied by balance.
A retreat may add more to your system; provided you listen to your heart. You can do a whale of leisure activities combined with yoga on a retreat. An amalgamation of yoga and fun activities would mean a balance between your yoga practice and adventure. Yoga, on one hand, releases your stress and anxiety; slows you down from the regular routine. Fun activities, on the other hand, give you the opportunity to speed up the process for you. In the following article, we will be underlining 5 innovative ideas for your next yoga retreat that you may consider:
- Yoga and trekking: Trekking is one of the incomparable activities that people around the world are opting for. If you enjoy challenging treks, combine them up with yoga. Practice yoga in an open area; this may light up your eyes. Now, imagine trekking along the same area. This can be another way for you to connect with locals. Also, will be helpful next time you visit the same place. You may visit Nepal for trekking in Nepal. It is believed to have the best treks
- Yoga and scuba diving: To counterbalance the calmness of yoga you may try scuba diving for an extreme experience. Yoga and scuba diving are almost similar. Just like yoga, you have to take account of your breathing while diving. It offers the same soothing and calmness to your mind in a different way. If you wish to dive around sharks; you may plan your yoga vacation in Thailand
- Yoga and surfing: Surfing gets you in tune with nature. With the right amount of balance the surfer is able to surf on high and low tides. By giving himself all into the waves he can manage his transient. What yoga does is no different from it. So, a combination of these two would be perfect. If surfing is not something you enjoy. A day on a beach would be a good option. Thailand has the best beaches around the world. It also provides yoga teacher training courses. If you are planning for the same; plan your yoga teacher training in Thailand
- Yoga and water activities: If surfing is what comes to your mind when someone says water activities, it’s just one among the many. You may try ample of other water sport such as kayaking, paddle boarding, visiting waterfalls etc. For blue crystal clear water, you may plan your yoga vacation in Thailand.
- Yoga and culture: Yoga helps you connect with self. Your yoga retreat helps you connect to a new place, people, local culture and also their food. The more you get to connect with a culture the easier it is to grasp the positivity of the place.
The ideas mentioned above are just a few clues to you to make your yoga retreat exciting. If this is not enough, you may plan for yoga teacher training courses as well. Obviously, India tops the list when it is about yoga, meditation or Ayurveda. If a trip to India is a bit difficult for you; you may plan for Thailand. Its roots in yoga are authentic undoubtedly. Hence, you may plan for your yoga teacher training in Thailand without a doubt.