The industrial wax market is expected to reach USD 9,719.4 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Industrial waxes are solid substances that melt and transform into a liquid state at slightly higher temperatures. Various types of waxes are available in the market, such as bio-based, fossil-based, and synthetic waxes. Industrial wax display excellent properties and thus, find a broad range of applications in pharmaceutical, packaging, plastics, cosmetics, candles, and other sectors.
Enhanced demand from the personal care industry, cosmetics, and personal care industries are observing visible growth worldwide because of the rise in consumer interest for personal hygiene and beautification products. Industrial wax is utilized in cosmetic and personal care product formulations to improve the thickness and texture of these products. Various types of wax are being used in several cosmetic products. With the rise in demand for personal care products, several companies are coming ahead to supply wax to provide to the needs of the personal care and cosmetics business.
North America is the most advanced market for industrial wax, owing to the availability of higher quality of infrastructure and technology. The region is also commencing in product innovation along with research and development for industrial wax. The North America industrial wax market is expected to rise with a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2096
Top Players Analyzed in the Report are:
The Blayson Group Ltd, HCI Wax, The PJSC Lukoil Oil Company, Exxon Mobil Corporation, The International Group, Inc., Numaligarh Refinery Limited., Sasol Limited, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Petróleo Brasileiro S.A., and China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Industrial Wax Market is estimated to reach USD 9,719.4 Million by 2028, at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period.
- The application in candles accounted for the largest share of 25.3% of the market in 2018.
- The online sales channel segment accounted for a larger share of 62.8% of the market in 2018.
- The synthetic based type is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period.
- The largest share is accounted by the Asia Pacific region with the share of 29.3% of the market in 2018 due to the generation and consumption of packaging products, candles, and coatings. Countries such as India, China, and Japan are among the principal markets for packaging, coatings & polishes, candle making, and tires & rubber. The growth led to accelerated industrialization, growing demand from various applications, and increasing government spending.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- Rising per capita income has observed more consumption of the product, which has encouraged the growth of the market. The accelerated increase in demand for color candles is also impacting the growth of the market.
- The increasing needs for colored and scented candles are broadly considered among the most significant factors when buying candles.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2096
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Application, Type, Sales Channel, and region:
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2018-2028)
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Coatings & Polishes
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2018-2028)
- Fossil based
- Synthetic based
- Bio based
Sales Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Billion ; 2018-2028)
Regional Analysis Covers:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-wax-market
Benefits of Global Industrial Wax Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing market dynamics
- A futuristic outlook on different factors influencing the market
- An 8-year forecast of the market growth and expected revenue growth
- Ease of understanding of the market, key segments, and their future growth
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape to give an advantageous edge for the companies
- Extensive insight into the market with in-depth analysis of the segmentation
Browse Related Reports –
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries or inquiries about customization, kindly connect with us to know more. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com