Many users widely use Outlook and Thunderbird email client applications to manage their emails. However, some of the users prefer to import PST to Thunderbird file type by using the best PST to MBOX converter. Importing Outlook PST files to Thunderbird can be a daunting task, however, with a little guidance, the user can easily import PST files to Thunderbird in just a few minutes safely if they opt for a safe PST to MBOX converter.
Import PST To Thunderbird File Format By Using Google Takeout
Beneath, we have listed the steps to import PST to Thunderbird file type by using the manual approach:
- Open Outlook and click on the ‘File’ tab from the ‘Navigation Panel’.
- Click on the ‘Add Account’ and fill all the necessary information.
- Go to your ‘Gmail’ account and click on the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Click on the ‘IMAP’ tab and enable it and save the changes.
- Click on the ‘File’ tab and go to the Google Takeout option.
- Select the files that you want to archive.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ tab.
It is recommended to avoid using the above-mentioned steps as it can delete your entire files. Many people look for ways on how to export PST files in Thunderbird safely so ensure that you go for an automated tool to perform the process. The user can convert PST to MBOX without losing any data.
Opt For KDETools PST To MBOX Converter To Import PST To Thunderbird File Format
Using KDETools PST to MBOX Converter enables the user to import PST files to Thunderbird safely and it gives the flexibility to the users to import any file size without losing the data. The advanced tool has a wide range of advanced features that allow the user to select the files they want to import instead of selecting the entire data. The user can choose the files between two dates and make the whole conversion process faster.